- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Västerås SK will welcome Jönköpings Södra to Iver Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Sweden Superettan. The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Västerås SK has won 0 matches, and Jönköpings Södra triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.25 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Västerås SK's latest fixture against Örgryte ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Västerås SK set the tone early and scored in the 25 minute.
Jönköpings Södra's recent game against Trelleborg ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Jönköpings Södra put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 38th minute.
Since the start of the season, Västerås SK is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Västerås SK's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Jönköpings Södra has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Jönköpings Södra wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Jönköpings Södra kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Västerås SK or Jönköpings Södra to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Västerås SK's home and Jönköpings Södra's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Västerås SK vs Jönköpings Södra Betting Tips
Västerås SK vs Jönköpings Södra Head to Head
Average stats between Västerås SK and Jönköpings Södra in most recent 4 outings in the Sweden Superettan.
Västerås SK vs Jönköpings Södra Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Västerås SK and Jönköpings Södra across current season. Calculated from Västerås SK's Home stats and Jönköpings Södra's Away stats.
Sweden Superettan Form
- Coming into this game, Västerås SK has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Västerås SK has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Västerås SK at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Västerås SK recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Västerås SK has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Västerås SK has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/11 games for Västerås SK this season.
- Västerås SK will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 0.82 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Jönköpings Södra has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Jönköpings Södra has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Jönköpings Södra has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Jönköpings Södra as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Jönköpings Södra is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Västerås SK, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Jönköpings Södra has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Jönköpings Södra, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (55% of all matches) involving Jönköpings Södra has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 50%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||45% / 17%||67 %||20 %|
|Loss %||27% / 33%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||1.64 / 2.67||1.67||1.60|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.50||1.00||0.60|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.67||1.00|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 50%||17 %||40 %|
|Possession %||47% / 52%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.82 / 4.17||6.00||3.40|
|Cards||2.27 / 1.83||2.00||2.60|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.40||1.17||1.80|
|Fouls||12.18 / 14.40||11.17||13.40|
|Shots||10.00 / 10.50||11.33||8.40|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 5.33||5.33||3.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 67%||67 %||20 %|
|Draw %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||27% / 0%||0 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.33||3.00||1.80|
|Scored||1.55 / 1.67||2.33||0.60|
|Conceded||0.91 / 0.67||0.67||1.20|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||67 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 17%||33 %||20 %|
|Scores %||64% / 100%||83 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 50%||67 %||40 %|
|Possession %||54% / 58%||54 %||55 %|
|Corners||3.55 / 7.50||3.67||3.40|
|Cards||1.45 / 0.83||1.33||1.60|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.17||1.40|
|Fouls||8.82 / 10.50||10.67||6.60|
|Shots||11.64 / 9.00||11.83||11.40|
|Shots on Target||5.82 / 4.83||6.50||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Västerås SK vs Jönköpings Södra Odds
|HT 1||2.97||HT X||2.14||HT 2||3.27|
|Home Win Nil||4.05||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||1.94||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|