- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Vegalta Sendai will welcome Cerezo Osaka to Yurtec Stadium Sendai for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 27th September 2020 ended in a Cerezo Osaka 3-2 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Vegalta Sendai has won 3 matches, and Cerezo Osaka triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.06 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Vegalta Sendai's latest fixture against Nagoya Grampus ended in an away 1-0 win. Vegalta Sendai was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Vegalta Sendai set the tone early and scored in the 42nd minute.
Cerezo Osaka's previous game in the competition versus Kashima Antlers ended in an away 1-0 loss. Cerezo Osaka had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Vegalta Sendai is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Vegalta Sendai is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Cerezo Osaka has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cerezo Osaka wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cerezo Osaka kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Vegalta Sendai has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 0.71 goals and concede 1.43 per game. Cerezo Osaka is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Vegalta Sendai wins on average 1.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Cerezo Osaka. My prediction is Cerezo Osaka to win.
Vegalta Sendai vs Cerezo Osaka Betting Tips
Vegalta Sendai vs Cerezo Osaka Head to Head
Average stats between Vegalta Sendai and Cerezo Osaka in most recent 16 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Vegalta Sendai vs Cerezo Osaka Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vegalta Sendai and Cerezo Osaka across current season. Calculated from Vegalta Sendai's Home stats and Cerezo Osaka's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Vegalta Sendai has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vegalta Sendai has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vegalta Sendai has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Vegalta Sendai has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Vegalta Sendai will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Cerezo Osaka, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Vegalta Sendai, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving Vegalta Sendai has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Cerezo Osaka has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cerezo Osaka has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Cerezo Osaka turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cerezo Osaka recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Cerezo Osaka, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Cerezo Osaka has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 50%||29 %||10 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||29 %||30 %|
|Loss %||53% / 33%||43 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||2.59 / 2.33||2.14||2.90|
|Scored||0.82 / 1.17||0.71||0.90|
|Conceded||1.76 / 1.17||1.43||2.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||43 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||14 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 33%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||57 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 50%||29 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||29 %||30 %|
|Possession %||43% / 44%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 2.67||2.57||5.10|
|Cards||1.35 / 1.17||1.43||1.30|
|Offsides||0.94 / 1.33||0.86||1.00|
|Fouls||10.18 / 8.67||12.00||8.90|
|Shots||10.00 / 7.83||8.57||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 3.83||3.43||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||56 %||11 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||39% / 17%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.33 / 1.83||2.22||2.44|
|Scored||1.22 / 1.17||1.33||1.11|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||0.89||1.33|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||56 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 50%||44 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||67 %||56 %|
|Possession %||48% / 43%||51 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 3.00||4.78||4.89|
|Cards||0.56 / 0.33||0.44||0.67|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.17||2.00||1.33|
|Fouls||8.50 / 8.00||8.22||8.78|
|Shots||10.83 / 10.83||11.56||10.11|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.33||5.33||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vegalta Sendai vs Cerezo Osaka Odds
|HT 1||4.09||HT X||2.21||HT 2||2.93|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||3.35|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|