- Chile Primera División
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Vegalta Sendai will welcome Shimizu S-Pulse to Yurtec Stadium Sendai for a matchday 19 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 5th May 2021 ended in a Shimizu S-Pulse 4-1 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Vegalta Sendai has won 9 matches, and Shimizu S-Pulse triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.65 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Vegalta Sendai's latest fixture against Kashima Antlers ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Vegalta Sendai was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Shimizu S-Pulse's previous game in the competition versus Yokohama F. Marinos ended in an away 2-1 loss. Shimizu S-Pulse had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Shimizu S-Pulse played better before halftime and scored in the 41st minute.
Since the start of the season, Vegalta Sendai is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Vegalta Sendai is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 30% home clean sheets.
Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shimizu S-Pulse has collected 1.08 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shimizu S-Pulse kept a clean sheet in just 8% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Shimizu S-Pulse.
Vegalta Sendai vs Shimizu S-Pulse Betting Tips
Vegalta Sendai vs Shimizu S-Pulse Head to Head
Average stats between Vegalta Sendai and Shimizu S-Pulse in most recent 20 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Vegalta Sendai vs Shimizu S-Pulse Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vegalta Sendai and Shimizu S-Pulse across current season. Calculated from Vegalta Sendai's Home stats and Shimizu S-Pulse's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Vegalta Sendai has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vegalta Sendai has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vegalta Sendai has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Vegalta Sendai has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Vegalta Sendai will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shimizu S-Pulse, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- In the last 5 matches for Vegalta Sendai, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (57% of all matches) involving Vegalta Sendai has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shimizu S-Pulse has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shimizu S-Pulse has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Shimizu S-Pulse will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Vegalta Sendai, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Shimizu S-Pulse has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Shimizu S-Pulse, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (50% of all matches) involving Shimizu S-Pulse has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||14% / 50%||20 %||9 %|
|Draw %||38% / 17%||40 %||36 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||40 %||55 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.33||2.20||2.82|
|Scored||0.86 / 1.17||0.80||0.91|
|Conceded||1.67 / 1.17||1.40||1.91|
|BTTS %||57% / 33%||50 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||20 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 33%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 67%||60 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 50%||30 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||20 %||36 %|
|Possession %||42% / 44%||42 %||43 %|
|Corners||3.90 / 2.67||2.90||4.82|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.17||1.30||1.27|
|Offsides||0.95 / 1.33||0.90||1.00|
|Fouls||10.24 / 8.67||11.80||8.82|
|Shots||10.14 / 7.83||9.60||10.64|
|Shots on Target||4.48 / 3.83||4.00||4.91|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||41% / 33%||40 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 3.17||2.20||2.50|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.67||0.80||1.17|
|Conceded||1.36 / 1.50||1.40||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||30 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||20 %||8 %|
|Scores %||59% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||30 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||50 %||42 %|
|Possession %||41% / 47%||43 %||40 %|
|Corners||3.86 / 4.00||4.70||3.17|
|Cards||0.50 / 0.83||0.70||0.33|
|Offsides||1.09 / 1.33||1.00||1.17|
|Fouls||8.14 / 9.50||8.20||8.08|
|Shots||10.36 / 11.17||10.80||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.36 / 5.67||4.30||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vegalta Sendai vs Shimizu S-Pulse Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.00||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.30||Away Win Nil||3.90|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|