- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Vejle will welcome Lyngby to Vejle Stadion for a matchday 32 fixture in Denmark Superliga. The last meeting on 6th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Vejle has won 3 matches, and Lyngby triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 2.42 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Vejle's latest fixture against AaB ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Vejle. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Vejle set the tone early and scored just before the break.
Lyngby's recent game against OB ended in a home 1-2 loss. Lyngby had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Lyngby deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 70th minute.
Since the start of the season, Vejle is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Vejle is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lyngby has collected 1.00 points on average per away game, compared to 0.63 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Lyngby kept a clean sheet in just 6% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Vejle is currently unbeaten at home in five games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Lyngby failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Monday and win against Vejle.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vejle wins on average 1.38 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Lyngby. My prediction is Vejle to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Vejle's home and Lyngby's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Vejle failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Lyngby conceded in 6% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Vejle's home and Lyngby's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Vejle vs Lyngby Betting Tips
Vejle vs Lyngby Head to Head
Average stats between Vejle and Lyngby in most recent 12 outings in the Denmark Superliga.
Vejle vs Lyngby Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vejle and Lyngby across current season. Calculated from Vejle's Home stats and Lyngby's Away stats.
Denmark Superliga Form
- Coming into this game, Vejle has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Vejle has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Vejle at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Lyngby's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vejle from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Vejle has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Lyngby get in on the action today? There has been a total of 23 goals in the last 5 games for Vejle, both home and away.
- Vejle will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Lyngby, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Vejle has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Vejle has seen a total of 17/32 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 53% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Vejle will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Lyngby has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Lyngby has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Lyngby ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Lyngby turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Lyngby recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Lyngby has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Lyngby, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Lyngby has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 17%||31 %||25 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.83||3.00||2.75|
|Scored||1.31 / 0.83||1.56||1.06|
|Conceded||1.56 / 2.00||1.44||1.69|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||0 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||38 %||6 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||62 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||44 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 4.67||4.56||4.38|
|Cards||2.31 / 3.20||2.19||2.44|
|Offsides||1.75 / 1.40||1.75||1.75|
|Fouls||13.16 / 14.60||13.00||13.31|
|Shots||12.91 / 13.83||14.25||11.56|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.33||5.56||4.69|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||6 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 33%||44 %||6 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||50 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.00||2.69||3.50|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||0.88||1.38|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.17||1.81||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||19 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||50 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||25 %||6 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||13 %||38 %|
|Possession %||55% / 58%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.34 / 7.17||5.50||5.19|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.20||2.19||2.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.60||1.50||1.25|
|Fouls||12.19 / 12.40||12.56||11.81|
|Shots||12.13 / 11.33||12.56||11.69|
|Shots on Target||4.81 / 4.67||4.75||4.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vejle vs Lyngby Odds
|HT 1||2.60||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.54||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.68||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|