- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Venados will welcome Atlante to Estadio Olímpico Carlos Iturralde Rivero for a matchday 1 fixture in Mexico Ascenso MX. The last meeting on 5th December 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met thirty-three times in the most recent seasons. Venados has won 11 matches, and Atlante triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Venados's last game in the Mexico Ascenso MX against Atlante at home ended in a 1-0 win. Los Venados had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Venados scored in the second half in the 87th minute.
Since the start of the season, Los Astados is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 11 games on home soil. Los Venados's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Atlante has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Equipo del Pueblo wins 1.54 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Venados or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.87 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 24% of Venados's home and Atlante's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Venados vs Atlante Betting Tips
Venados vs Atlante Head to Head
Average stats between Venados and Atlante in most recent 33 outings in the Mexico Ascenso MX.
Venados vs Atlante Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Venados and Atlante across current season. Calculated from Venados's Home stats and Atlante's Away stats.
Mexico Ascenso MX Form
- Coming into this game, Venados has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Venados has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Venados recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Venados has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Venados has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/19 games for Venados this season.
- Venados will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Atlante has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Atlante has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Atlante away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Atlante as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Atlante has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Atlante is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Venados, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlante recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Atlante has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/22 games for Atlante this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||45 %||30 %|
|Draw %||19% / 0%||18 %||20 %|
|Loss %||43% / 67%||36 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.33||2.00||2.10|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||1.18||0.70|
|Conceded||1.10 / 1.50||0.82||1.40|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||9 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||18 %||10 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||73 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||36 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 33%||45 %||20 %|
|Possession %||50% / 44%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 1.50||6.71||3.50|
|Cards||2.81 / 2.67||2.55||3.10|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.00||4.00||1.75|
|Fouls||12.25 / 21.00||13.00||11.80|
|Shots||10.92 / 9.75||13.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.62 / 3.50||5.57||3.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||58 %||38 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Loss %||16% / 17%||8 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||1.84 / 2.17||2.08||1.62|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.17||1.50||1.08|
|Conceded||0.56 / 1.00||0.58||0.54|
|BTTS %||32% / 67%||42 %||23 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||25 %||23 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||83 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 33%||50 %||54 %|
|Frist Goal %||64% / 67%||75 %||54 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||53 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 4.00||6.00||4.33|
|Cards||3.08 / 1.80||2.92||3.23|
|Offsides||1.56 / 0.00||1.67||1.43|
|Fouls||12.84 / 13.50||13.80||11.78|
|Shots||10.08 / 8.50||12.00||8.17|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.50||5.58||4.42|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Venados vs Atlante Odds
|HT 1||3.60||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.90|
|Home Win Nil||4.90||Away Win Nil||3.55|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.82|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|