- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Venezia will welcome Chievo to Stadio Pierluigi Penzo for a matchday 0 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 1st May 2021 ended in a Venezia 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Venezia has won 2 matches, and Chievo triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Chievo's recent game against Ascoli ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Gialloblù didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Chievo had good chances in both halves and scored in the 19th, 57th and 80th minute.
Since the start of the season, Venezia is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 22 games on home soil. Arancioneroverdi (Orange-Black-Greens)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
Chievo has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ceo wins 1.05 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Chievo kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Chievo.
Venezia vs Chievo Betting Tips
Venezia vs Chievo Head to Head
Average stats between Venezia and Chievo in most recent 4 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Venezia vs Chievo Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Venezia and Chievo across current season. Calculated from Venezia's Home stats and Chievo's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Venezia has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Venezia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Venezia at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Chievo's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Venezia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 6 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Venezia as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Venezia is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Chievo, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Venezia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (56% of all matches) involving Venezia has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Venezia will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Chievo has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Chievo has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Chievo ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Chievo, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (56% of all matches) involving Chievo has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Chievo will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 17%||55 %||29 %|
|Draw %||37% / 50%||18 %||57 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||27 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 1.67||2.50||2.29|
|Scored||1.40 / 0.67||1.50||1.29|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||45 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 0%||27 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||9 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 0%||36 %||19 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||73 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||36 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||36 %||52 %|
|Possession %||50% / 55%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||6.12 / 7.33||5.86||6.38|
|Cards||2.58 / 2.00||2.91||2.24|
|Offsides||1.95 / 2.83||2.23||1.67|
|Fouls||13.40 / 12.17||14.05||12.71|
|Shots||14.02 / 15.33||14.41||13.62|
|Shots on Target||5.51 / 5.50||5.73||5.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 50%||53 %||20 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||26 %||45 %|
|Loss %||28% / 0%||21 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.36 / 2.00||2.26||2.45|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.33||1.53||1.15|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.67||0.74||1.30|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||53 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||16 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||16 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||37 %||20 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||89 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||42 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||51% / 50%||74 %||30 %|
|Possession %||52% / 56%||50 %||54 %|
|Corners||6.08 / 6.00||5.37||6.75|
|Cards||1.97 / 1.33||2.11||1.85|
|Offsides||2.36 / 2.83||2.37||2.35|
|Fouls||13.90 / 13.67||14.00||13.80|
|Shots||13.28 / 12.83||11.21||15.25|
|Shots on Target||4.87 / 5.33||4.63||5.10|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Venezia vs Chievo Odds
|HT 1||3.13||HT X||2.17||HT 2||3.86|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.02||Under 9.5 Corners||1.79|