VfB Lübeck will welcome Zwickau to Dietmar-Scholze-Stadion an der Lohmühle for a matchday 37 fixture in Germany 3. Liga. The last meeting on 10th January 2021 ended in a Zwickau 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. VfB Lübeck has won 0 matches, and Zwickau triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
VfB Lübeck's latest fixture against Meppen ended in an away 2-0 win. VfB Lübeck was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. VfB Lübeck was much better than Meppen in the second half and scored in the 55th and 84th minute.
Zwickau's previous game in the competition versus Hansa Rostock ended in an away 0-0 draw. The whole team didn't turn up, so in the end the draw was a good result.
Since the start of the season, VfB Lübeck is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although VfB Lübeck is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Zwickau has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Zwickau has collected 1.53 points on average per away game, compared to 1.16 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Zwickau kept a clean sheet in just 21% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is VfB Lübeck or Zwickau to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. VfB Lübeck failed to keep a clean sheet in 26% of home games, while Zwickau conceded in 21% of away games. On average, both teams score in 58% of VfB Lübeck's home and Zwickau's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
VfB Lübeck vs Zwickau Betting Tips
VfB Lübeck vs Zwickau Head to Head
Average stats between VfB Lübeck and Zwickau in most recent 1 outings in the Germany 3. Liga.
VfB Lübeck vs Zwickau Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between VfB Lübeck and Zwickau across current season. Calculated from VfB Lübeck's Home stats and Zwickau's Away stats.
Germany 3. Liga Form
- Coming into this game, VfB Lübeck has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. VfB Lübeck has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for VfB Lübeck ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for VfB Lübeck recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for VfB Lübeck has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 22/38 games for VfB Lübeck this season.
- Coming into this game, Zwickau has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Zwickau has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Zwickau has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Zwickau as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Zwickau has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Zwickau will be looking to keep up the momentum today against VfB Lübeck, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Zwickau recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Zwickau has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 24/38 games for Zwickau this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||21 %||21 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||42 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 2.17||2.11||3.05|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.67||0.89||1.26|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.21||1.79|
|BTTS %||58% / 33%||47 %||68 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||16 %||42 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||11 %||16 %|
|Scores %||74% / 50%||68 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 33%||26 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||53 %||42 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.65 / 6.83||4.68||4.61|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.67||2.11||2.11|
|Offsides||1.60 / 1.17||1.60||1.60|
|Fouls||12.50 / 11.17||14.13||10.87|
|Shots||9.92 / 12.67||10.28||9.56|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.33||4.28||4.11|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||34% / 50%||32 %||37 %|
|Draw %||32% / 17%||21 %||42 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||47 %||21 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 2.67||2.32||2.47|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.33||1.11||1.32|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.33||1.21||1.16|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||53 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 50%||21 %||26 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||16 %||26 %|
|Scores %||74% / 67%||63 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 0%||21 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.95 / 6.17||4.84||5.05|
|Cards||2.21 / 1.83||1.79||2.63|
|Offsides||2.32 / 1.33||2.79||1.94|
|Fouls||13.90 / 12.50||12.36||15.18|
|Shots||11.11 / 10.50||11.47||10.74|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 5.33||5.05||4.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
VfB Lübeck vs Zwickau Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.15||Away Win Nil||4.35|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.15|