- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Stuttgart will welcome Mainz 05 to Mercedes-Benz-Arena for a matchday 13 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 29th January 2021 ended in a Stuttgart 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-three times in the most recent seasons. Stuttgart has won 7 matches, and Mainz 05 triumphed in 10. Recent outings average 2.91 goals, while both teams score 61% of the time.
Stuttgart's latest fixture against Borussia Dortmund ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Die Schwaben. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Stuttgart was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 63rd minute.
Mainz 05's recent game against Köln ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Mainz 05 put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 41st minute.
Since the start of the season, Stuttgart is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although Stuttgart is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Mainz 05 has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Mainz 05 wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mainz 05 kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Mainz 05.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.04 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Stuttgart's home and Mainz 05's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stuttgart failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while Mainz 05 conceded in 17% of away games. On average, both teams score in 62% of Stuttgart's home and Mainz 05's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stuttgart vs Mainz 05 Betting Tips
Stuttgart vs Mainz 05 Head to Head
Average stats between Stuttgart and Mainz 05 in most recent 23 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Stuttgart vs Mainz 05 Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stuttgart and Mainz 05 across current season. Calculated from Stuttgart's Home stats and Mainz 05's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Stuttgart turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Stuttgart, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (75% of all matches) involving Stuttgart has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Mainz 05 has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Mainz 05 has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Mainz 05 as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Mainz 05 ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Mainz 05 will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stuttgart, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- The last 5 games for Mainz 05 has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Mainz 05 has seen a total of 6/12 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 50% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Mainz 05 will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 2.67||3.57||2.67|
|Scored||1.38 / 0.83||2.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.77 / 1.83||1.57||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||86 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 54%||58 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.00||6.00||3.17|
|Cards||2.46 / 2.00||1.29||3.83|
|Offsides||1.15 / 1.00||1.57||0.67|
|Fouls||13.08 / 12.67||12.29||14.00|
|Shots||13.23 / 10.17||15.71||10.33|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 3.50||6.71||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||43 %||0 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||14 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 3.33||2.29||2.50|
|Scored||1.31 / 2.00||1.57||1.00|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.33||0.71||1.50|
|BTTS %||54% / 100%||57 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 50%||14 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||14 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 0%||43 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 50%||71 %||33 %|
|Possession %||45% / 51%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||5.15 / 6.17||5.43||4.83|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.00||1.86||2.67|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.83||1.86||1.67|
|Fouls||14.08 / 12.67||14.43||13.67|
|Shots||14.31 / 16.67||14.71||13.83|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 6.67||6.43||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stuttgart vs Mainz 05 Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.75||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.05||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|