Stuttgart will welcome Arminia Bielefeld to Mercedes-Benz-Arena for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in an Arminia Bielefeld 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Stuttgart has won 5 matches, and Arminia Bielefeld triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.18 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Stuttgart's latest fixture against Borussia M'gladbach ended in an away 2-1 win. Die Schwaben was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Stuttgart was much better than Borussia M'gladbach in the second half and scored in the 72nd and 77th minute.
Arminia Bielefeld's recent game against Hoffenheim ended in a home 1-1 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers. Arminia Bielefeld put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 23rd minute.
So far, Stuttgart plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.41 points per away game on average compared to 1.24 points at home. Although Stuttgart is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Arminia Bielefeld has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Arminia Bielefeld wins 0.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Arminia Bielefeld kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Die Schwaben lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 29% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Die Arminen got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Stuttgart wins on average 1.24 points per home game, compared to 0.88 points per away game for Arminia Bielefeld. My prediction is Stuttgart to win.
Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld Betting Tips
Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld Head to Head
Average stats between Stuttgart and Arminia Bielefeld in most recent 11 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stuttgart and Arminia Bielefeld across current season. Calculated from Stuttgart's Home stats and Arminia Bielefeld's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Stuttgart ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stuttgart recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Stuttgart, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (68% of all matches) involving Stuttgart has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Arminia Bielefeld has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Arminia Bielefeld has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Arminia Bielefeld has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Arminia Bielefeld has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Arminia Bielefeld has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Arminia Bielefeld will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Stuttgart, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Arminia Bielefeld recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Arminia Bielefeld has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Arminia Bielefeld has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/34 games for Arminia Bielefeld this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|Draw %||26% / 0%||35 %||18 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||35 %||41 %|
|AVG Goals||3.26 / 2.83||3.12||3.41|
|Scored||1.65 / 1.00||1.59||1.71|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.83||1.53||1.71|
|BTTS %||68% / 67%||71 %||65 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||12 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||24 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||24 %||35 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||88 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 0%||18 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||59 %||41 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 2.50||4.53||4.59|
|Cards||1.97 / 2.17||1.76||2.18|
|Offsides||1.65 / 1.50||1.59||1.71|
|Fouls||12.06 / 11.33||12.00||12.12|
|Shots||14.18 / 8.67||14.24||14.12|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 3.67||5.06||6.06|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||35 %||18 %|
|Draw %||24% / 50%||12 %||35 %|
|Loss %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 1.67||2.12||2.47|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.67||0.76||0.76|
|Conceded||1.53 / 1.00||1.35||1.71|
|BTTS %||35% / 17%||29 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||6 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||59 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 67%||35 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 33%||35 %||29 %|
|Possession %||42% / 41%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.47 / 4.50||3.53||3.41|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.67||1.59||1.59|
|Offsides||1.44 / 1.17||1.53||1.35|
|Fouls||11.18 / 8.67||10.06||12.29|
|Shots||10.15 / 11.67||10.65||9.65|
|Shots on Target||3.76 / 4.50||3.71||3.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stuttgart vs Arminia Bielefeld Odds
|HT 1||2.92||HT X||2.39||HT 2||3.18|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.60|
|BTTS Yes||1.42||BTTS NO||2.65|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.74|