- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Stuttgart will welcome RB Leipzig to Mercedes-Benz-Arena for a matchday 19 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th August 2021 ended in a RB Leipzig 4-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Stuttgart has won 0 matches, and RB Leipzig triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
Stuttgart's latest fixture against Greuther Fürth ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
RB Leipzig's recent game against Mainz 05 ended in a home 4-1 win. Roten Bullen dominated the game and deserved the win. RB Leipzig had good chances in both halves and scored in the 21st, 47th, 58th and 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Stuttgart is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 10 games on home soil. Although Stuttgart is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
RB Leipzig has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RB Leipzig wins 0.78 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RB Leipzig kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Die Schwaben has won just 30% of home games. On average they score 1.60 goals and concede 2.00 per game. RB Leipzig won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Stuttgart wins on average 1.10 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against RB Leipzig. My prediction is RB Leipzig to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.83 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 46% of Stuttgart's home and RB Leipzig's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Stuttgart failed to keep a clean sheet in 0% of home games, while RB Leipzig conceded in 11% of away games. On average, both teams score in 71% of Stuttgart's home and RB Leipzig's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stuttgart vs RB Leipzig Betting Tips
Stuttgart vs RB Leipzig Head to Head
Average stats between Stuttgart and RB Leipzig in most recent 7 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Stuttgart vs RB Leipzig Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stuttgart and RB Leipzig across current season. Calculated from Stuttgart's Home stats and RB Leipzig's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stuttgart recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Stuttgart has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/18 games for Stuttgart this season.
- Stuttgart will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.22 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, RB Leipzig has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. RB Leipzig has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for RB Leipzig ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for RB Leipzig, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (61% of all matches) involving RB Leipzig has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||20 %||44 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||50 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 2.33||3.60||2.11|
|Scored||1.16 / 0.67||1.60||0.67|
|Conceded||1.74 / 1.67||2.00||1.44|
|BTTS %||58% / 17%||70 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||30 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 0%||20 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Scores %||63% / 33%||70 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 33%||40 %||33 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.37 / 2.83||5.50||3.11|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.33||1.30||3.00|
|Offsides||1.58 / 2.33||2.30||0.78|
|Fouls||12.32 / 9.33||11.50||13.22|
|Shots||13.26 / 11.50||15.60||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 3.67||6.40||3.89|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 67%||70 %||11 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||0 %||44 %|
|Loss %||37% / 17%||30 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.17||4.20||1.89|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.17||2.90||0.78|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.00||1.30||1.11|
|BTTS %||58% / 67%||60 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||20 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 67%||50 %||11 %|
|Scores %||79% / 83%||90 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||30 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 83%||60 %||44 %|
|Possession %||59% / 60%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||5.53 / 5.50||4.90||6.22|
|Cards||1.32 / 1.00||1.10||1.56|
|Offsides||2.21 / 2.17||2.60||1.78|
|Fouls||10.84 / 10.50||10.30||11.44|
|Shots||15.63 / 13.00||17.50||13.56|
|Shots on Target||6.58 / 5.50||7.90||5.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stuttgart vs RB Leipzig Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||9.00||Away Win Nil||3.10|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|