- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Stuttgart will welcome Hoffenheim to Mercedes-Benz-Arena for a matchday 7 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in a Stuttgart 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-two times in the most recent seasons. Stuttgart has won 9 matches, and Hoffenheim triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 3.23 goals, while both teams score 59% of the time.
Stuttgart's latest fixture against Bochum ended in an away 0-0 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day.
Hoffenheim's recent game against Wolfsburg ended in a home 3-1 win. Although Die Kraichgauer didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Hoffenheim pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 45+2, 73rd and 81st minute.
Since the start of the season, Stuttgart is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Stuttgart is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Hoffenheim has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Hoffenheim wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Hoffenheim.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 84% of Stuttgart's home and Hoffenheim's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Stuttgart has scored in 100% of home games. Hoffenheim is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Betting Tips
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Head to Head
Average stats between Stuttgart and Hoffenheim in most recent 22 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stuttgart and Hoffenheim across current season. Calculated from Stuttgart's Home stats and Hoffenheim's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Stuttgart will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Can Stuttgart turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Stuttgart recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Stuttgart, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Stuttgart has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Hoffenheim has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Hoffenheim has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Hoffenheim has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Hoffenheim recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Hoffenheim, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (50% of all matches) involving Hoffenheim has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||0 %||75 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.83||4.75||2.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.33||2.75||0.50|
|Conceded||1.75 / 1.50||2.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||100 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||59 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 4.67||7.00||2.75|
|Cards||2.63 / 3.00||1.00||4.25|
|Offsides||1.13 / 0.83||1.50||0.75|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.50||12.50||13.50|
|Shots||14.50 / 11.83||20.25||8.75|
|Shots on Target||6.75 / 5.17||9.25||4.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.50 / 3.33||3.75||3.25|
|Scored||2.13 / 1.83||2.50||1.75|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 4.83||4.50||5.50|
|Cards||1.63 / 1.67||1.50||1.75|
|Offsides||1.50 / 1.33||1.50||1.50|
|Fouls||10.50 / 11.00||12.25||8.75|
|Shots||12.50 / 11.17||11.00||14.00|
|Shots on Target||5.13 / 4.00||4.25||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stuttgart vs Hoffenheim Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.63||HT 2||2.88|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.47||BTTS NO||2.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|