- Australia A-League
- 10:35 Adelaide United vs Wellington Phoenix Austria 2. Liga
- 17:30 Vorwärts Steyr vs Liefering Bahrain Bahraini Premier League
- 20:00 Muharraq vs Manama Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:00 Gomel vs Slutsk Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 KRC Genk vs Club Brugge Croatia Prva HNL
- 14:00 Lokomotiva Zagreb vs Slaven Koprivnica
- 16:05 Šibenik vs Istra 1961
- 18:10 Gorica vs Osijek Cyprus First Division
- 16:00 Nea Salamis vs Ermis
- 18:00 Doxa vs Ethnikos Achna Czech Republic First League
- 17:00 Jablonec vs Teplice France Ligue 1
- 20:00 Lens vs Lille Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 17:30 Holstein Kiel vs St. Pauli Germany Bundesliga
- 19:30 Stuttgart vs Augsburg Hungary NB I
- 19:00 Mezőkövesd-Zsóry vs MTK Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 19:00 KR vs KA Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Virtus Entella vs Chievo
- 13:00 Ascoli vs Cittadella
- 13:00 Salernitana vs Empoli
- 13:00 Frosinone vs Vicenza
- 13:00 Cosenza vs Monza
- 13:00 Cremonese vs Pescara
- 13:00 Brescia vs Pisa
- 13:00 Venezia vs Pordenone
- 13:00 Lecce vs Reggina
- 13:00 Reggiana vs SPAL Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 20:00 Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait
- 20:00 Khaitan vs Al Qadsia Morocco Botola Pro
- 23:00 Ittihad Tanger vs Youssoufia Berrechid Netherlands Eerste Divisie
- 19:00 Ajax II vs De Graafschap
- 19:00 AZ II vs Excelsior
- 19:00 Den Bosch vs Telstar
- 19:00 Dordrecht vs Cambuur
- 19:00 Go Ahead Eagles vs NEC
- 19:00 Helmond Sport vs Oss
- 19:00 NAC Breda vs MVV
- 19:00 PSV II vs Volendam
- 19:00 Roda JC vs Eindhoven
- 19:00 Utrecht II vs Almere City Netherlands Eredivisie
- 19:00 Sparta Rotterdam vs Vitesse Poland 1. Liga
- 16:00 Odra Opole vs Puszcza Niepołomice Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Górnik Zabrze vs Jagiellonia Białystok Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Famalicão vs Santa Clara
- 21:15 Boavista FC vs CD Tondela Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Derry City vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Sligo Rovers Russia Russian Premier League
- 16:00 Akhmat Grozny vs Tambov
- 18:00 FK Sochi vs Rotor Volgograd Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 19:40 Al Shabab vs Al Hilal Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs Almería Switzerland Challenge League
- 18:00 Chiasso vs Winterthur
- 19:00 Grasshopper vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy
- 19:00 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Wil Turkey 1. Lig
- 14:00 Boluspor vs Eskişehirspor
- 18:30 Akhisar Belediyespor vs Ümraniyespor UAE Arabian Gulf League
- 18:00 Ajman vs Al Sharjah
- 20:00 Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Vietnam V.League 1
- 11:00 Sai Gon vs FLC Thanh Hoa
- 11:00 Song Lam Nghe An vs Ha Noi
- 11:00 Binh Duong vs Ho Chi Minh City
Stuttgart will welcome Wolfsburg to Mercedes-Benz-Arena for a matchday 30 fixture in Germany Bundesliga. The last meeting on 20th December 2020 ended in a Wolfsburg 1-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Stuttgart has won 7 matches, and Wolfsburg triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.84 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
Stuttgart's latest fixture against Union Berlin ended in an away 2-1 loss. Die Schwaben dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Stuttgart was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 49 minute.
Wolfsburg's recent game against Bayern München ended in a home 2-3 loss. Die Wölfe's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Wolfsburg had good chances in both halves and scored in the 35th and 54th minute.
So far, Stuttgart plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.31 points per away game on average compared to 1.20 points at home. Although Stuttgart is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Wolfsburg has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wolfsburg wins 1.63 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wolfsburg kept a clean sheet in just 31% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Die Schwaben has won just 27% of home games. On average they score 1.67 goals and concede 1.53 per game. Wolfsburg won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Stuttgart wins on average 1.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Wolfsburg. My prediction is Wolfsburg to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.97 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 49% of Stuttgart's home and Wolfsburg's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Stuttgart has scored in 93% of home games. Wolfsburg is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Betting Tips
Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Head to Head
Average stats between Stuttgart and Wolfsburg in most recent 25 outings in the Germany Bundesliga.
Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Stuttgart and Wolfsburg across current season. Calculated from Stuttgart's Home stats and Wolfsburg's Away stats.
Germany Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Stuttgart has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stuttgart has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wolfsburg's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Stuttgart from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Stuttgart ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Stuttgart, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (68% of all matches) involving Stuttgart has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wolfsburg has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wolfsburg has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Wolfsburg when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 9 games they have played on the road. Can Stuttgart stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Wolfsburg ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Wolfsburg, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (52% of all matches) involving Wolfsburg has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||27 %||38 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||40 %||19 %|
|Loss %||39% / 83%||33 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||3.32 / 3.17||3.20||3.44|
|Scored||1.68 / 0.83||1.67||1.69|
|Conceded||1.65 / 2.33||1.53||1.75|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||73 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 0%||7 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 50%||27 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 17%||20 %||38 %|
|Scores %||84% / 67%||93 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||52% / 33%||60 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.81 / 3.33||4.80||4.81|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.50||1.93||2.06|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.67||1.67||1.69|
|Fouls||12.03 / 10.00||12.13||11.94|
|Shots||14.19 / 10.17||14.13||14.25|
|Shots on Target||5.61 / 3.00||5.20||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 50%||60 %||44 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||27 %||31 %|
|Loss %||19% / 50%||13 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 3.67||2.67||2.88|
|Scored||1.74 / 1.83||1.80||1.69|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.83||0.87||1.19|
|BTTS %||52% / 67%||40 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||7 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||33 %||38 %|
|Scores %||84% / 83%||73 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 17%||53 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||47 %||63 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.23 / 6.33||5.47||5.00|
|Cards||1.77 / 1.33||1.87||1.69|
|Offsides||2.32 / 2.00||2.53||2.13|
|Fouls||12.61 / 12.83||12.67||12.56|
|Shots||13.90 / 14.67||13.93||13.88|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.00||5.33||5.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Stuttgart vs Wolfsburg Odds
|HT 1||3.62||HT X||2.31||HT 2||2.73|
|Home Win Nil||5.75||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.92||Under 9.5 Corners||1.92|