- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Bochum will welcome Sandhausen to Vonovia Ruhrstadion for a matchday 34 fixture in Germany 2. Bundesliga. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Bochum has won 6 matches, and Sandhausen triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.59 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Bochum's latest fixture against Nürnberg ended in an away 1-1 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Bochum was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 75 minute.
Sandhausen's recent game against Jahn Regensburg ended in a home 2-0 win. Although Sandhausen didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sandhausen put the pressure early on and scored in the 5th and 42nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Bochum is more dominant at home. They have twelve wins out of 17 games on home soil. Bochum's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Sandhausen has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sandhausen wins 0.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sandhausen kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Bochum is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Sandhausen failed to win in twelve consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Bochum. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost twelve consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Bochum wins on average 2.24 points per home game, compared to 0.18 points per away game for Sandhausen. My prediction is Bochum to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 69% of Bochum's home and Sandhausen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 47% of Bochum's home and Sandhausen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Bochum vs Sandhausen Betting Tips
Bochum vs Sandhausen Head to Head
Average stats between Bochum and Sandhausen in most recent 17 outings in the Germany 2. Bundesliga.
Bochum vs Sandhausen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Bochum and Sandhausen across current season. Calculated from Bochum's Home stats and Sandhausen's Away stats.
Germany 2. Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Bochum has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bochum has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bochum is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Sandhausen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Bochum from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Bochum has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Bochum ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bochum will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sandhausen, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Bochum, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (53% of all matches) involving Bochum has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bochum will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sandhausen has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sandhausen has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Sandhausen ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Sandhausen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Sandhausen has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 67%||71 %||53 %|
|Draw %||12% / 33%||12 %||12 %|
|Loss %||26% / 0%||18 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 3.33||3.29||2.88|
|Scored||1.94 / 2.17||2.35||1.53|
|Conceded||1.15 / 1.17||0.94||1.35|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||47 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||32% / 50%||35 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||53 %||35 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||82 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 17%||53 %||53 %|
|Possession %||58% / 61%||58 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.79 / 6.50||6.29||5.29|
|Cards||2.09 / 2.33||2.06||2.12|
|Offsides||2.15 / 1.17||2.29||2.00|
|Fouls||13.32 / 13.17||13.71||12.94|
|Shots||13.26 / 12.67||14.12||12.41|
|Shots on Target||5.76 / 4.83||6.41||5.12|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||53 %||6 %|
|Draw %||12% / 17%||24 %||0 %|
|Loss %||59% / 67%||24 %||94 %|
|AVG Goals||2.97 / 3.50||2.94||3.00|
|Scored||1.21 / 1.17||1.71||0.71|
|Conceded||1.76 / 2.33||1.24||2.29|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||18 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||12 %||47 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||28 %||12 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||82 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||41 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||71 %||29 %|
|Possession %||45% / 43%||43 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.35 / 4.83||5.12||5.59|
|Cards||2.74 / 3.17||2.71||2.76|
|Offsides||2.29 / 1.50||2.47||2.12|
|Fouls||14.65 / 12.67||15.18||14.12|
|Shots||11.18 / 10.33||12.12||10.24|
|Shots on Target||4.50 / 4.33||5.35||3.65|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Bochum vs Sandhausen Odds
|HT 1||2.25||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||7.25|
|Over 2.5||1.49||Under 2.5||2.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.45|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|