- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Viking will welcome Mjøndalen to SR-Bank Arena for a matchday 5 fixture in Norway Eliteserien. The last meeting on 27th September 2020 ended in a Viking 2-1 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Viking has won 4 matches, and Mjøndalen triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 3.13 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Viking's latest fixture against Lillestrøm ended in an away 3-1 win. Viking was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Viking scored in both halves in the 23rd, 40th and 83rd minute.
Mjøndalen's recent game against Vålerenga ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Mjøndalen deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Viking is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 4 games on home soil. Although Viking is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the previous five league games. Mjøndalen don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 1.00 points per game, both home and away. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Mjøndalen kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Viking is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Bruntrøyene failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Thursday and win against Viking. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Viking wins on average 2.25 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Mjøndalen. My prediction is Viking to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Viking's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Thursday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Viking's home and Mjøndalen's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Viking vs Mjøndalen Betting Tips
Viking vs Mjøndalen Head to Head
Average stats between Viking and Mjøndalen in most recent 8 outings in the Norway Eliteserien.
Viking vs Mjøndalen Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Viking and Mjøndalen across current season. Calculated from Viking's Home stats and Mjøndalen's Away stats.
Norway Eliteserien Form
- Coming into this game, Viking has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Viking has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Viking has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Mjøndalen get in on the action today? There has been a total of 19 goals in the last 5 games for Viking, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Viking, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (71% of all matches) involving Viking has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Viking will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Mjøndalen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Mjøndalen has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mjøndalen recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Mjøndalen has fired blanks in 2 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Mjøndalen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Mjøndalen this season.
- Mjøndalen will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 5 times and overall this season they have scored 1 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||25 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||4.00 / 4.00||3.25||5.00|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.83||2.25||1.67|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.17||1.00||3.33|
|BTTS %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||56% / 50%||75 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||75 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.86 / 4.67||5.00||4.67|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.50||2.25||2.33|
|Offsides||2.29 / 2.33||2.00||2.67|
|Fouls||11.71 / 12.50||10.50||13.33|
|Shots||13.00 / 11.83||14.50||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.33||5.25||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||100 %||0 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||0 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.17||1.00||2.67|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.33||0.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.00 / 0.83||0.50||1.33|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 17%||0 %||33 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Possession %||36% / 40%||35 %||37 %|
|Corners||2.60 / 3.50||4.00||1.67|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.60 / 14.17||11.50||15.00|
|Shots||8.20 / 9.33||10.00||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.40 / 3.83||3.00||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Viking vs Mjøndalen Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||6.25|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.57||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|