- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Víkingur Reykjavík will welcome FH to for a matchday 8 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 17th September 2020 ended in a FH 1-0 win. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Víkingur Reykjavík has won 3 matches, and FH triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.53 goals, while both teams score 47% of the time.
Víkingur Reykjavík's latest fixture against Valur ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Víkingur Reykjavík was more dominant in the second half and scored in injury time.
FH's previous game in the competition versus Leiknir Reykjavík ended in an away 2-1 loss. FH didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. FH played better before halftime and scored in the 21st minute.
Since the start of the season, Víkingur Reykjavík is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Víkingar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
FH has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. FH wins 1.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. FH kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Víkingur Reykjavík is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 40% of home games. Víkingur Reykjavík has won just 60% of home games. On average they score 1.80 goals and concede 0.60 per game. FH is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Víkingur Reykjavík wins on average 2.20 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against FH. My prediction is FH to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Víkingur Reykjavík's home and FH's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Víkingur Reykjavík vs FH Betting Tips
Víkingur Reykjavík vs FH Head to Head
Average stats between Víkingur Reykjavík and FH in most recent 15 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Víkingur Reykjavík vs FH Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Víkingur Reykjavík and FH across current season. Calculated from Víkingur Reykjavík's Home stats and FH's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Víkingur Reykjavík has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Víkingur Reykjavík has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Víkingur Reykjavík at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Víkingur Reykjavík will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Víkingur Reykjavík has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Víkingur Reykjavík as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Víkingur Reykjavík ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Víkingur Reykjavík is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against FH, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Víkingur Reykjavík, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Víkingur Reykjavík has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Víkingur Reykjavík will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, FH has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. FH has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for FH ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can FH turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for FH recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for FH has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/9 games for FH this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 4.67||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.83||1.80||1.50|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.83||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 67%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||47% / 60%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.33||6.40||6.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.33 / 16.50||9.20||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 8.83||4.80||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 50%||25 %||40 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||50 %||0 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||25 %||60 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 3.33||3.00||3.00|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.00||1.75||1.20|
|Conceded||1.56 / 1.33||1.25||1.80|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||75 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 25%||25 %||40 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||75 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||56% / 52%||54 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.00||6.67||6.40|
|Cards||1.00 / 2.25||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 13.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.63 / 9.00||10.00||9.40|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 6.25||3.33||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Víkingur Reykjavík vs FH Odds
|HT 1||2.88||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.38|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.40||Under 9.5 Corners||2.70|