- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Víkingur Reykjavík will welcome Fylkir to for a matchday 6 fixture in Iceland Úrvalsdeild. The last meeting on 24th September 2020 ended in a Fylkir 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Víkingur Reykjavík has won 2 matches, and Fylkir triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.36 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Víkingur Reykjavík's latest fixture against KA ended in an away 1-0 win. Víkingur Reykjavík was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Víkingur Reykjavík was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 61st minute.
Fylkir's recent game against Keflavík ended in a home 4-2 win. Fylkismenn dominated the game and deserved the win. Fylkir had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th, 25th, 59th and 61st minute.
Since the start of the season, Víkingur Reykjavík is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 5 games on home soil. Víkingar's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Fylkir has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Fylkir wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Fylkir kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Víkingur Reykjavík is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in five games.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Fylkismenn haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.25 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Víkingur Reykjavík wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Fylkir. My prediction is Víkingur Reykjavík to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Tuesday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 25% of Víkingur Reykjavík's home and Fylkir's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Víkingur Reykjavík vs Fylkir Betting Tips
Víkingur Reykjavík vs Fylkir Head to Head
Average stats between Víkingur Reykjavík and Fylkir in most recent 11 outings in the Iceland Úrvalsdeild.
Víkingur Reykjavík vs Fylkir Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Víkingur Reykjavík and Fylkir across current season. Calculated from Víkingur Reykjavík's Home stats and Fylkir's Away stats.
Iceland Úrvalsdeild Form
- Coming into this game, Víkingur Reykjavík has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Víkingur Reykjavík has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Víkingur Reykjavík at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Víkingur Reykjavík will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Víkingur Reykjavík has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Víkingur Reykjavík as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Víkingur Reykjavík ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Víkingur Reykjavík is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Fylkir, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Víkingur Reykjavík, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (56% of all matches) involving Víkingur Reykjavík has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Víkingur Reykjavík will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Fylkir has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Fylkir has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Fylkir ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Fylkir will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Víkingur Reykjavík, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Fylkir, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (67% of all matches) involving Fylkir has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||60 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 17%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 4.67||2.40||2.50|
|Scored||1.67 / 2.83||1.80||1.50|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.83||0.60||1.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||0 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||33% / 67%||40 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 83%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||47% / 60%||46 %||49 %|
|Corners||6.33 / 6.33||6.40||6.25|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.33 / 16.50||9.20||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 8.83||4.80||5.25|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 67%||40 %||0 %|
|Draw %||44% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 4.17||3.20||3.25|
|Scored||1.44 / 2.17||1.80||1.00|
|Conceded||1.78 / 2.00||1.40||2.25|
|BTTS %||67% / 83%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 50%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 50%||40 %||50 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||80 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||20 %||50 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||54 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.50||5.60||3.25|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.25||5.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.50||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 6.25||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.78 / 12.33||12.60||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 6.83||5.60||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Víkingur Reykjavík vs Fylkir Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||3.15||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.35||Under 9.5 Corners||2.95|