- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Villarreal will welcome Manchester United to Stadion Energa Gdańsk for a matchday 0 fixture in Europe UEFA Europa League.
Villarreal's latest fixture against Arsenal ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Manchester United's previous game in the competition versus Roma ended in an away 3-2 loss. Manchester United had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. Manchester United was much better in the second half and scored in the 39th and 68th minute.
Since the start of the season, Villarreal is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 8 games on home soil. El Submarino Amarillo's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Manchester United has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. Manchester United don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Villarreal is undefeated at home but not considered a favourite. They have drawn 13% of home games. Villarreal has won just 88% of home games. On average they score 2.63 goals and concede 0.88 per game. Manchester United is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Villarreal wins on average 2.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester United. My prediction is Manchester United to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.86 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 44% of Villarreal's home and Manchester United's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Villarreal has scored in 100% of home games. Manchester United is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Villarreal vs Manchester United Betting Tips
Villarreal vs Manchester United Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Villarreal and Manchester United.
Villarreal vs Manchester United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Villarreal and Manchester United across current season. Calculated from Villarreal's Home stats and Manchester United's Away stats.
Europe UEFA Europa League Form
- Coming into this game, Villarreal has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Villarreal has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Villarreal at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Villarreal will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Villarreal has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Villarreal as they have now gone 15 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Villarreal is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Manchester United, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Villarreal, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (47% of all matches) involving Villarreal has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manchester United has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Manchester United has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Manchester United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Villarreal stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Manchester United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Manchester United will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Villarreal, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Manchester United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (44% of all matches) involving Manchester United has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Manchester United will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||80% / 33%||88 %||71 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||13 %||29 %|
|Loss %||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.83||3.50||1.71|
|Scored||2.07 / 1.67||2.63||1.43|
|Conceded||0.60 / 1.17||0.88||0.29|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||63 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||50 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 33%||43 %||28 %|
|Scores %||93% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||53% / 50%||38 %||71 %|
|Frist Goal %||80% / 67%||88 %||71 %|
|Possession %||55% / 48%||54 %||56 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 4.50||4.14||6.29|
|Cards||1.64 / 2.00||1.86||1.43|
|Offsides||1.07 / 1.33||1.29||0.86|
|Fouls||10.71 / 11.00||10.29||11.14|
|Shots||11.50 / 11.00||10.71||12.29|
|Shots on Target||5.36 / 4.33||5.57||5.14|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Draw %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.33||3.00||2.80|
|Scored||2.11 / 1.67||2.25||2.00|
|Conceded||0.78 / 1.67||0.75||0.80|
|BTTS %||44% / 100%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 50%||75 %||80 %|
|Possession %||55% / 55%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 4.33||3.50||3.60|
|Cards||2.11 / 1.50||1.50||2.60|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.17||1.50||1.80|
|Fouls||13.11 / 10.83||13.25||13.00|
|Shots||12.78 / 13.17||10.75||14.40|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 4.67||4.25||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Villarreal vs Manchester United Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||2.90|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|