- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Villarreal will welcome Sevilla FC to Estadio de la Cerámica for a matchday 37 fixture in Spain La Liga. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Sevilla FC 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-five times in the most recent seasons. Villarreal has won 6 matches, and Sevilla FC triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.76 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Villarreal's latest fixture against Real Valladolid ended in an away 2-0 win. Villarreal was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Villarreal was much better than Real Valladolid in the second half and scored in the 68th and 90+1 minute.
Sevilla FC's recent game against Valencia CF ended in a home 1-0 win. Sevillistas dominated the game and deserved the win. Sevilla FC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Villarreal is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Villarreal is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Sevilla FC has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sevilla FC wins 1.79 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sevilla FC kept a clean sheet in just 32% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sevilla FC.
Villarreal vs Sevilla FC Betting Tips
Villarreal vs Sevilla FC Head to Head
Average stats between Villarreal and Sevilla FC in most recent 25 outings in the Spain La Liga.
Villarreal vs Sevilla FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Villarreal and Sevilla FC across current season. Calculated from Villarreal's Home stats and Sevilla FC's Away stats.
Spain La Liga Form
- Coming into this game, Villarreal has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Villarreal has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sevilla FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Villarreal from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Villarreal ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Villarreal has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 6 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Villarreal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 25/38 games for Villarreal this season.
- It's likely that Villarreal will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Sevilla FC has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Sevilla FC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sevilla FC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Sevilla FC has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/38 games for Sevilla FC this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 33%||42 %||37 %|
|Draw %||34% / 33%||32 %||37 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||26 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.74 / 2.83||2.74||2.74|
|Scored||1.58 / 1.67||1.53||1.63|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.17||1.21||1.11|
|BTTS %||66% / 50%||74 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 0%||26 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||21 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||37 %||26 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||89 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 50%||21 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||47 %||68 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||57 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.24 / 4.50||4.63||3.84|
|Cards||1.97 / 2.00||1.95||2.00|
|Offsides||2.44 / 1.33||2.84||2.00|
|Fouls||11.47 / 11.00||12.11||10.84|
|Shots||11.82 / 11.00||13.32||10.32|
|Shots on Target||5.21 / 4.33||5.79||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||74 %||53 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Loss %||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.33||2.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.39 / 1.00||1.42||1.37|
|Conceded||0.87 / 1.33||0.58||1.16|
|BTTS %||37% / 33%||21 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Scores %||82% / 67%||79 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 33%||58 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||79 %||63 %|
|Possession %||61% / 60%||63 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.39 / 4.83||4.58||4.21|
|Cards||2.08 / 1.83||2.00||2.16|
|Offsides||1.86 / 1.50||1.94||1.79|
|Fouls||12.32 / 10.00||11.79||12.84|
|Shots||12.76 / 11.67||13.74||11.79|
|Shots on Target||4.71 / 4.50||5.21||4.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Villarreal vs Sevilla FC Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.45||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.00|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.74||Under 9.5 Corners||1.43|