- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Vissel Kobe will welcome Sagan Tosu to NOEVIR Stadium Kobe for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 23rd September 2020 ended in a Vissel Kobe 4-3 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Vissel Kobe has won 7 matches, and Sagan Tosu triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.55 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Vissel Kobe's latest fixture against Kashiwa Reysol ended in an away 2-1 win. Vissel Kobe was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Vissel Kobe was much better than Kashiwa Reysol in the second half and scored in the 46th and 52nd minute.
Sagan Tosu's previous game in the competition versus Consadole Sapporo ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their attackers wasted a lot of good goal-scoring opportunities, so the draw was deserved.
So far, Vissel Kobe plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.67 points per away game on average compared to 1.63 points at home. Vissel Kobe's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Sagan Tosu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sagan Tosu wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sagan Tosu kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Vissel Kobe is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Sagan Tosu failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Vissel Kobe.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vissel Kobe wins on average 1.63 points per home game, compared to 1.44 points per away game for Sagan Tosu. My prediction is Vissel Kobe to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.55 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 20% of Vissel Kobe's home and Sagan Tosu's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 41% of Vissel Kobe's home and Sagan Tosu's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Vissel Kobe vs Sagan Tosu Betting Tips
Vissel Kobe vs Sagan Tosu Head to Head
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu in most recent 20 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Vissel Kobe vs Sagan Tosu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Sagan Tosu across current season. Calculated from Vissel Kobe's Home stats and Sagan Tosu's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Vissel Kobe has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vissel Kobe has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Vissel Kobe at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Sagan Tosu's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vissel Kobe from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Vissel Kobe has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Vissel Kobe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Vissel Kobe recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Vissel Kobe, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (53% of all matches) involving Vissel Kobe has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sagan Tosu has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Sagan Tosu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Sagan Tosu away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Sagan Tosu as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Sagan Tosu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vissel Kobe, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Sagan Tosu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Sagan Tosu has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Sagan Tosu, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (28% of all matches) involving Sagan Tosu has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 17%||38 %||44 %|
|Draw %||41% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|Loss %||18% / 67%||13 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.00||1.75||2.78|
|Scored||1.29 / 0.67||1.13||1.44|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.33||0.63||1.33|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||50 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||6% / 17%||0 %||11 %|
|Scores %||76% / 50%||87 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||38 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 33%||38 %||44 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.41 / 6.67||3.00||3.78|
|Cards||0.71 / 1.33||0.38||1.00|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.67||1.38||1.22|
|Fouls||9.71 / 18.50||9.25||10.11|
|Shots||10.12 / 11.67||10.00||10.22|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 5.00||4.88||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||67 %||33 %|
|Draw %||33% / 67%||22 %||44 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|AVG Goals||1.72 / 2.33||2.00||1.44|
|Scored||1.28 / 1.17||1.78||0.78|
|Conceded||0.44 / 1.17||0.22||0.67|
|BTTS %||28% / 83%||11 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||11 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 83%||67 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||78 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||56 %||56 %|
|Possession %||51% / 54%||53 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 3.00||4.44||3.67|
|Cards||1.17 / 0.67||1.00||1.33|
|Offsides||2.44 / 2.67||3.44||1.44|
|Fouls||10.44 / 9.17||10.56||10.33|
|Shots||9.61 / 11.33||11.00||8.22|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 5.67||5.56||3.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vissel Kobe vs Sagan Tosu Odds
|HT 1||3.11||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.95|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.70|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.50||Under 9.5 Corners||1.49|