- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Vissel Kobe will welcome Urawa Reds to NOEVIR Stadium Kobe for a matchday 31 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 13th June 2021 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Vissel Kobe has won 5 matches, and Urawa Reds triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 3.10 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Vissel Kobe's latest fixture against Kawasaki Frontale ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from Vissel Kobe. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Vissel Kobe set the tone early and scored in the 13rd minute.
Urawa Reds's previous game in the competition versus Tokyo ended in an away 2-1 win. Urawa Reds was comfortable on the ball for most of the game and constantly avoided the press. Urawa Reds outshone Tokyo early on and scored in the 45th and 66th minute.
Since the start of the season, Vissel Kobe is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 16 games on home soil. Vissel Kobe's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 44% of home games.
Urawa Reds has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Urawa Reds wins 1.31 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Vissel Kobe is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Urawa Reds is winless in one away game, having tasted defeat on their previous visit. However, they will need plenty of luck to avoid another one against Vissel Kobe.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vissel Kobe wins on average 1.94 points per home game, compared to 1.31 points per away game for Urawa Reds. My prediction is Vissel Kobe to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 31% of Vissel Kobe's home and Urawa Reds's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 32% of Vissel Kobe's home and Urawa Reds's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Reds Betting Tips
Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Reds Head to Head
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Urawa Reds in most recent 20 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Reds Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Urawa Reds across current season. Calculated from Vissel Kobe's Home stats and Urawa Reds's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Vissel Kobe has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vissel Kobe has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Vissel Kobe has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Vissel Kobe will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Urawa Reds, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vissel Kobe has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/29 games for Vissel Kobe this season.
- Coming into this game, Urawa Reds has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Urawa Reds has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Urawa Reds has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Urawa Reds as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Urawa Reds has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 16 occasions.
- Urawa Reds is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vissel Kobe, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Urawa Reds has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/30 games for Urawa Reds this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 17%||56 %||50 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Loss %||19% / 67%||19 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||2.53 / 2.00||2.25||2.81|
|Scored||1.59 / 0.67||1.63||1.56|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.33||0.63||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||44 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||13 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 17%||6 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 17%||19 %||25 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||87 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||44 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||55% / 54%||55 %||54 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 6.67||3.25||3.88|
|Cards||0.69 / 1.33||0.56||0.81|
|Offsides||1.38 / 1.67||1.63||1.13|
|Fouls||9.69 / 18.50||9.13||10.25|
|Shots||9.81 / 11.67||10.31||9.31|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 5.00||5.31||4.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||63 %||38 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||25 %||19 %|
|Loss %||28% / 67%||13 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.33||2.31||2.19|
|Scored||1.22 / 0.50||1.44||1.00|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.83||0.88||1.19|
|BTTS %||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||19 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 33%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||38 %||25 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||81 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||56 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 50%||75 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 48%||52 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.03 / 4.50||4.88||5.19|
|Cards||0.72 / 1.33||0.44||1.00|
|Offsides||1.16 / 1.17||1.38||0.94|
|Fouls||9.53 / 8.00||9.25||9.81|
|Shots||10.13 / 8.00||9.75||10.50|
|Shots on Target||4.59 / 2.83||4.75||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vissel Kobe vs Urawa Reds Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.09||HT 2||3.80|
|Home Win Nil||4.10||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.88||BTTS NO||1.92|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.52||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|