- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
Vissel Kobe will welcome Yokohama to NOEVIR Stadium Kobe for a matchday 19 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 8th November 2020 ended in a Yokohama 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Vissel Kobe has won 0 matches, and Yokohama triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Vissel Kobe's latest fixture against Avispa Fukuoka ended in an away 2-1 win. Vissel Kobe was very dangerous in attack, having attempted three shots on target. Vissel Kobe scored in both halves in the 2nd and 80th minute.
Yokohama's recent game against Tokyo ended in a home 0-1 loss. Yokohama's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Vissel Kobe is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 10 games on home soil. Vissel Kobe's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Yokohama has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Yokohama wins 0.36 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Yokohama kept a clean sheet in just 9% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Vissel Kobe is currently unbeaten at home in eight games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Yokohama got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Wednesday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Vissel Kobe wins on average 1.90 points per home game, compared to 0.36 points per away game for Yokohama. My prediction is Vissel Kobe to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.54 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 40% of Vissel Kobe's home and Yokohama's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Vissel Kobe vs Yokohama Betting Tips
Vissel Kobe vs Yokohama Head to Head
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Yokohama in most recent 2 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Vissel Kobe vs Yokohama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vissel Kobe and Yokohama across current season. Calculated from Vissel Kobe's Home stats and Yokohama's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Vissel Kobe has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Vissel Kobe has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Vissel Kobe at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Yokohama's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vissel Kobe from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Vissel Kobe as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Vissel Kobe ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Vissel Kobe is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Yokohama, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Vissel Kobe, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (59% of all matches) involving Vissel Kobe has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Vissel Kobe will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Yokohama has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Yokohama has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Yokohama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yokohama recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yokohama has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 45% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Yokohama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/22 games for Yokohama this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||40 %||33 %|
|Loss %||14% / 67%||10 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.00||2.30||2.75|
|Scored||1.59 / 0.67||1.70||1.50|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.33||0.60||1.25|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 0%||10 %||42 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||20 %||17 %|
|Scores %||82% / 50%||90 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||40 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||3.68 / 6.67||3.30||4.00|
|Cards||0.59 / 1.33||0.30||0.83|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.67||1.80||1.08|
|Fouls||9.27 / 18.50||8.70||9.75|
|Shots||10.09 / 11.67||10.90||9.42|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 5.00||5.50||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||36 %||9 %|
|Loss %||68% / 50%||55 %||82 %|
|AVG Goals||2.95 / 2.17||2.64||3.27|
|Scored||0.64 / 0.83||0.82||0.45|
|Conceded||2.32 / 1.33||1.82||2.82|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||55 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 17%||18 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 17%||18 %||0 %|
|Scores %||55% / 50%||64 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 17%||9 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||27% / 33%||45 %||9 %|
|Possession %||47% / 51%||46 %||47 %|
|Corners||3.73 / 3.83||3.91||3.55|
|Cards||0.95 / 0.50||0.73||1.18|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.17||1.09||0.91|
|Fouls||9.23 / 10.67||10.27||8.18|
|Shots||8.68 / 12.17||8.09||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.14 / 5.33||3.27||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vissel Kobe vs Yokohama Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.45||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||8.00|
|Over 2.5||1.70||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.20||Under 9.5 Corners||1.62|