Vitória Guimarães will welcome Benfica to Estádio Dom Afonso Henriques for a matchday 34 fixture in Portugal Liga NOS. The last meeting on 5th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met twenty-seven times in the most recent seasons. Vitória Guimarães has won 4 matches, and Benfica triumphed in 19. Recent outings average 2.07 goals, while both teams score 26% of the time.
Vitória Guimarães's latest fixture against CS Marítimo ended in an away 0-0 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end.
Benfica's recent game against Sporting CP ended in a home 4-3 win. Águias dominated the game and deserved the win. Benfica had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd, 29th, 37th and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Vitória Guimarães is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Vitória Guimarães is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Benfica has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Benfica wins 2.18 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Vitória Guimarães has won just 41% of home games. On average they score 1.24 goals and concede 1.59 per game. Benfica won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Vitória Guimarães wins on average 1.29 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Benfica. My prediction is Benfica to win.
Vitória Guimarães vs Benfica Betting Tips
Vitória Guimarães vs Benfica Head to Head
Average stats between Vitória Guimarães and Benfica in most recent 27 outings in the Portugal Liga NOS.
Vitória Guimarães vs Benfica Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Vitória Guimarães and Benfica across current season. Calculated from Vitória Guimarães's Home stats and Benfica's Away stats.
Portugal Liga NOS Form
- Coming into this game, Vitória Guimarães has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Vitória Guimarães has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Benfica's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Vitória Guimarães from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 13 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Vitória Guimarães, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (41% of all matches) involving Vitória Guimarães has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Benfica has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Benfica has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Benfica and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 7 and is unbeaten in 9 away trips. Can Vitória Guimarães end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Benfica when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Vitória Guimarães stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Benfica as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Benfica ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Benfica is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vitória Guimarães, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Benfica, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (50% of all matches) involving Benfica has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Benfica will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||41 %||29 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||6 %||35 %|
|Loss %||44% / 50%||53 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.33||2.82||1.94|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.00||1.24||0.94|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.33||1.59||1.00|
|BTTS %||41% / 50%||53 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 0%||12 %||6 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 33%||35 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||82 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||47 %||41 %|
|Possession %||49% / 54%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.32 / 5.00||6.06||4.59|
|Cards||2.38 / 2.67||2.59||2.18|
|Offsides||1.88 / 0.83||2.06||1.71|
|Fouls||15.59 / 15.67||16.71||14.47|
|Shots||9.76 / 9.33||11.18||8.35|
|Shots on Target||4.18 / 4.50||4.53||3.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||68% / 67%||71 %||65 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||12% / 17%||12 %||12 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.50||2.71||2.94|
|Scored||2.03 / 2.17||1.82||2.24|
|Conceded||0.79 / 1.33||0.88||0.71|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 50%||28 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||12 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||35 %||35 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||94 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||47 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||71% / 67%||76 %||65 %|
|Possession %||63% / 56%||61 %||65 %|
|Corners||6.06 / 5.17||6.47||5.65|
|Cards||2.44 / 4.50||2.35||2.53|
|Offsides||2.24 / 1.80||2.24||2.24|
|Fouls||15.12 / 15.00||16.00||14.24|
|Shots||12.97 / 12.17||14.29||11.65|
|Shots on Target||6.09 / 5.83||6.12||6.06|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Vitória Guimarães vs Benfica Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||5.25||Away Win Nil||4.15|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.59||BTTS NO||2.30|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|