On 27th January 2021, VVV and Vitesse go head to head in the Netherlands Eredivisie at the Covebo Stadion - De Koel - (Venlo). The last meeting on 22nd December 2019 ended with the following result: Vitesse 3 - 0 VVV.
Both sides have met 10 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 10 previous encounters, VVV have won 2 matches, Vitesse triumphed in 6, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between VVV and Vitesse average 3.3 goals while BTTS lands 60% of the time.
So far this season in the Netherlands Eredivisie, VVV have averaged 1.2 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Vitesse average 1.6 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, VVV has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. VVV has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- VVV has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Vitesse's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop VVV from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for VVV as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- VVV is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Vitesse, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for VVV, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (79% of all matches) involving VVV has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that VVV will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Vitesse has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Vitesse has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Vitesse when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can VVV stop this run?
- Vitesse has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Vitesse will be looking to keep up the momentum today against VVV, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Vitesse has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/19 games for Vitesse this season.
- It's likely that Vitesse will score today, as they have netted in the last 19 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
VVV vs Vitesse Head to Head
Average stats between VVV and Vitesse in most recent 10 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
VVV vs Vitesse Statistics
Average stats between VVV and Vitesse across current season.
* Calculated from VVV's Home stats and Vitesse's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie League Table
|17||ADO Den Haag||23||14||0||2|
VVV vs Vitesse Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.