On 17th January 2021, VVV and Heerenveen go head to head in the Netherlands Eredivisie at the Covebo Stadion - De Koel - (Venlo). The last meeting on 26th September 2020 ended with the following result: Heerenveen 1 - 0 VVV.
Both sides have met 13 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 13 previous encounters, VVV have won 0 matches, Heerenveen triumphed in 7, while 6 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between VVV and Heerenveen average 2.69 goals while BTTS lands 54% of the time.
So far this season in the Netherlands Eredivisie, VVV have averaged 1.2 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Heerenveen average 1.1 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, VVV has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. VVV has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- VVV has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Heerenveen's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop VVV from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for VVV as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- VVV is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Heerenveen, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for VVV, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (79% of all matches) involving VVV has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that VVV will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Heerenveen has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Heerenveen has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Heerenveen, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (63% of all matches) involving Heerenveen has seen BTTS landing.
VVV vs Heerenveen Head to Head
Average stats between VVV and Heerenveen in most recent 13 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
VVV vs Heerenveen Statistics
Average stats between VVV and Heerenveen across current season.
* Calculated from VVV's Home stats and Heerenveen's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie League Table
|17||ADO Den Haag||24||15||0||2|
VVV vs Heerenveen Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.