- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
WA Tlemcen will welcome ASO Chlef to Stade Akit Lotfi for a matchday 21 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 5th December 2020 ended in an ASO Chlef 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. WA Tlemcen has won 0 matches, and ASO Chlef triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
WA Tlemcen's last game in the Algeria Ligue 1 against CS Constantine at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They had plenty of ball possession but less dangerous goal-scoring chances.
Since the start of the season, WA Tlemcen is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 12 games on home soil. WA Tlemcen's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 42% of home games.
ASO Chlef has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. ASO Chlef wins 0.62 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. ASO Chlef kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. WA Tlemcen lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 17% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Les Lions du Chlef failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against WA Tlemcen. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. WA Tlemcen wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.62 points per away game for ASO Chlef. My prediction is WA Tlemcen to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 35% of WA Tlemcen's home and ASO Chlef's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
WA Tlemcen vs ASO Chlef Betting Tips
WA Tlemcen vs ASO Chlef Head to Head
Average stats between WA Tlemcen and ASO Chlef in most recent 5 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
WA Tlemcen vs ASO Chlef Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between WA Tlemcen and ASO Chlef across current season. Calculated from WA Tlemcen's Home stats and ASO Chlef's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, WA Tlemcen has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. WA Tlemcen has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for WA Tlemcen recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- WA Tlemcen has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for WA Tlemcen has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/25 games for WA Tlemcen this season.
- Coming into this game, ASO Chlef has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. ASO Chlef has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- ASO Chlef has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for ASO Chlef, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (44% of all matches) involving ASO Chlef has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that ASO Chlef will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 50%||17 %||23 %|
|Draw %||36% / 17%||50 %||23 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||33 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||2.16 / 2.83||2.08||2.23|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.33||0.83||0.92|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.50||1.25||1.31|
|BTTS %||44% / 50%||42 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||8 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||17 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 17%||0 %||15 %|
|Scores %||52% / 67%||50 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 33%||42 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 33%||17 %||23 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||57 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 3.67||5.78||4.09|
|Cards||0.83 / 0.00||1.00||0.50|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||17.50 / 0.00||11.00||24.00|
|Shots||10.45 / 12.67||13.67||7.82|
|Shots on Target||5.40 / 6.67||6.44||4.55|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 33%||50 %||15 %|
|Draw %||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||42 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 2.67||2.75||2.62|
|Scored||1.08 / 0.83||1.25||0.92|
|Conceded||1.60 / 1.83||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||42 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||17 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||17 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||8 %||15 %|
|Scores %||60% / 50%||75 %||46 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||33 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 33%||50 %||38 %|
|Possession %||46% / 45%||51 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.52 / 2.40||5.00||1.90|
|Cards||3.00 / 0.00||4.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.80 / 7.80||11.70||3.90|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.20||5.70||2.30|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
WA Tlemcen vs ASO Chlef Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.55||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|