- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Wadi Degla will welcome El Gounah to WE Al-Ahly Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 24th January 2021 ended in a El Gounah 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Wadi Degla has won 2 matches, and El Gounah triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Wadi Degla's latest fixture against Al Masry ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Wadi Degla scored in both halves in the 1st and 55th minute.
El Gounah's recent game against Zamalek ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Wadi Degla is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 14 games on home soil. Wadi Degla's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 36% of home games.
El Gounah has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Gounah wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. El Gounah kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wadi Degla or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.92 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of Wadi Degla's home and El Gounah's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Wadi Degla vs El Gounah Betting Tips
Wadi Degla vs El Gounah Head to Head
Average stats between Wadi Degla and El Gounah in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Wadi Degla vs El Gounah Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wadi Degla and El Gounah across current season. Calculated from Wadi Degla's Home stats and El Gounah's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Wadi Degla has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wadi Degla has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wadi Degla has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Wadi Degla as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Wadi Degla will be looking to keep up the momentum today against El Gounah, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wadi Degla recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wadi Degla has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wadi Degla, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (56% of all matches) involving Wadi Degla has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, El Gounah has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. El Gounah has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Gounah has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for El Gounah as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- El Gounah has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- El Gounah is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wadi Degla, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 5 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for El Gounah recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for El Gounah has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/28 games for El Gounah this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||14 %||15 %|
|Draw %||41% / 33%||43 %||38 %|
|Loss %||44% / 67%||43 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 2.00||1.93||2.31|
|Scored||0.89 / 0.50||0.79||1.00|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.50||1.14||1.31|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 0%||14 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 33%||28 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||14 %||15 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||50 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||36 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||37% / 17%||36 %||38 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.48 / 5.17||5.43||3.46|
|Cards||1.59 / 1.33||1.29||1.92|
|Offsides||2.07 / 2.33||2.50||1.62|
|Fouls||12.59 / 11.83||12.14||13.08|
|Shots||7.88 / 6.20||8.43||7.25|
|Shots on Target||3.62 / 2.20||4.00||3.17|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||43 %||14 %|
|Draw %||43% / 17%||36 %||50 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||21 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.11 / 1.50||2.57||1.64|
|Scored||1.04 / 1.00||1.36||0.71|
|Conceded||1.07 / 0.50||1.21||0.93|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||14 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||21 %||7 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||79 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||43 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||29 %||36 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 4.67||4.50||3.71|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.50||2.43||2.29|
|Offsides||1.23 / 1.33||1.08||1.36|
|Fouls||18.69 / 19.67||17.92||19.36|
|Shots||8.79 / 10.00||10.43||7.14|
|Shots on Target||3.57 / 3.83||4.21||2.93|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wadi Degla vs El Gounah Odds
|HT 1||3.13||HT X||2.07||HT 2||3.94|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.51|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.62||Under 9.5 Corners||1.46|