- Asia AFC Champions League
- 23:00 Cerezo Osaka vs Melbourne City FC Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Internacional vs Ceará
- 20:00 Bahia vs Corinthians
- 22:15 Santos vs São Paulo
- 22:15 Fortaleza vs Fluminense
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Atlético GO Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Náutico vs Botafogo Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH
- 20:15 Breidablik vs FH Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Girona FC vs Rayo Vallecano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Deportivo Táchira vs Portuguesa
Wadi Degla will welcome El Geish to WE Al-Ahly Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 15th January 2021 ended in a El Geish 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Wadi Degla has won 4 matches, and El Geish triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.85 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Wadi Degla's latest fixture against ENPPI ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved.
El Geish's previous game in the competition versus Zamalek ended in an away 2-1 loss. El Geish had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started. El Geish played better before halftime and scored in the 27th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wadi Degla is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 13 games on home soil. Wadi Degla's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
El Geish has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Geish wins 1.14 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. El Geish kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Wadi Degla has won just 15% of home games. On average they score 0.77 goals and concede 1.15 per game. El Geish won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Wadi Degla wins on average 0.85 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against El Geish. My prediction is El Geish to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 53% of Wadi Degla's home and El Geish's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Wadi Degla vs El Geish Betting Tips
Wadi Degla vs El Geish Head to Head
Average stats between Wadi Degla and El Geish in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Wadi Degla vs El Geish Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wadi Degla and El Geish across current season. Calculated from Wadi Degla's Home stats and El Geish's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Wadi Degla has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wadi Degla has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wadi Degla has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Can Wadi Degla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wadi Degla recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wadi Degla has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wadi Degla has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/25 games for Wadi Degla this season.
- Coming into this game, El Geish has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. El Geish has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Geish has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for El Geish when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Wadi Degla stop this run?
- El Geish has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- El Geish will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wadi Degla, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for El Geish, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (62% of all matches) involving El Geish has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that El Geish will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|Draw %||40% / 33%||38 %||42 %|
|Loss %||48% / 67%||46 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.00||1.92||2.08|
|Scored||0.76 / 0.50||0.77||0.75|
|Conceded||1.24 / 1.50||1.15||1.33|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||46 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||31 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||15 %||17 %|
|Scores %||52% / 50%||46 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 17%||38 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||36% / 17%||38 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 5.17||5.31||3.50|
|Cards||1.72 / 1.33||1.38||2.08|
|Offsides||1.88 / 2.33||2.08||1.67|
|Fouls||12.68 / 11.83||12.31||13.08|
|Shots||7.38 / 6.20||8.08||6.55|
|Shots on Target||3.38 / 2.20||3.85||2.82|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||33 %||36 %|
|Draw %||27% / 0%||50 %||7 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||17 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 2.50||2.58||2.43|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.33||1.58||1.21|
|Conceded||1.12 / 1.17||1.00||1.21|
|BTTS %||62% / 33%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||17 %||36 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 33%||25 %||14 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||100 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 50%||25 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 67%||67 %||57 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.00||5.25||4.36|
|Cards||1.92 / 1.50||1.75||2.07|
|Offsides||1.69 / 0.83||1.58||1.79|
|Fouls||15.92 / 12.67||15.92||15.93|
|Shots||11.62 / 10.50||13.42||10.07|
|Shots on Target||5.31 / 4.67||6.17||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wadi Degla vs El Geish Odds
|HT 1||4.25||HT X||1.95||HT 2||2.91|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.15|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.20||BTTS NO||1.56|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|