- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Waterford will welcome Bohemians to Waterford Regional Sports Centre for a matchday 5 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 11th September 2020 ended in a Waterford 2-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Waterford has won 5 matches, and Bohemians triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Waterford's latest fixture against Finn Harps ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Waterford. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Waterford set the tone early and scored in the 35 minute.
Bohemians's previous game in the competition versus Dundalk ended in an away 1-0 win. Although The Gypsies countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Bohemians played better before halftime and scored in the 12nd minute.
Although Waterford is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Bohemians has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Bohemians has collected 1.40 points on average per away game, compared to 0.80 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Waterford has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.40 goals and concede 2.60 per game. Bohemians is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Waterford wins on average 0.60 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bohemians. My prediction is Bohemians to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Waterford's home and Bohemians's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Waterford vs Bohemians Betting Tips
Waterford vs Bohemians Head to Head
Average stats between Waterford and Bohemians in most recent 10 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Waterford vs Bohemians Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Waterford and Bohemians across current season. Calculated from Waterford's Home stats and Bohemians's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Waterford has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Waterford has scored 1 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Waterford has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Bohemians get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Waterford, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Waterford recently, with the side failing to score in 4 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Waterford has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 1 goals.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Waterford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/10 games for Waterford this season.
- Waterford will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 3 matches. During the last five games they have scored 1 times and overall this season they have scored 0.5 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Bohemians has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Bohemians has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Bohemians has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Bohemians ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Bohemians, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Bohemians has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bohemians will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Draw %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||80% / 83%||80 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||2.60 / 2.67||3.00||2.20|
|Scored||0.50 / 0.17||0.40||0.60|
|Conceded||2.10 / 2.50||2.60||1.60|
|BTTS %||30% / 0%||20 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||20 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|Possession %||39% / 39%||41 %||38 %|
|Corners||3.67 / 3.20||4.00||3.40|
|Cards||3.22 / 4.40||2.75||3.60|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||11.00||12.00|
|Shots||7.00 / 6.80||7.50||6.60|
|Shots on Target||3.33 / 3.20||3.50||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 50%||20 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||60 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 2.83||3.20||1.60|
|Scored||1.20 / 1.50||1.60||0.80|
|Conceded||1.20 / 1.33||1.60||0.80|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||60 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 33%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||40 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 33%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||52% / 49%||54 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 5.20||4.25||4.80|
|Cards||1.60 / 1.67||1.60||1.60|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.67||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 11.00||0.00||16.00|
|Shots||10.67 / 10.00||8.25||12.60|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 5.20||5.00||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Waterford vs Bohemians Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.05||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.80|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.63|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.11||Under 9.5 Corners||1.70|