- Bolivia LFPB
- 23:15 Wilstermann vs Blooming Brazil Serie A
- 22:00 Juventude vs Chapecoense Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 SønderjyskE vs Vejle France Ligue 2
- 19:45 Dijon vs Sochaux Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 KR vs Fylkir Romania Liga I
- 16:30 Chindia Târgovişte vs Sepsi Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Varberg vs IFK Göteborg
- 18:00 Örebro vs AIK
- 18:00 Östersunds FK vs Halmstad Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 GAIS vs Akropolis
- 18:00 Norrby vs Västerås SK Ukraine Ukrainian Premier League
- 17:30 Vorskla vs Dnipro-1
Waterford will welcome Shamrock Rovers to Waterford Regional Sports Centre for a matchday 16 fixture in Republic of Ireland Premier Division. The last meeting on 3rd May 2021 ended in a Shamrock Rovers 3-0 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Waterford has won 1 match, and Shamrock Rovers triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.36 goals, while both teams score 73% of the time.
Waterford's latest fixture against Dundalk ended in an away 3-1 win. Waterford was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Waterford scored in both halves in the 44th, 63rd and 75th minute.
Shamrock Rovers's recent game against Finn Harps ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Shamrock Rovers put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 9th minute.
So far, Waterford plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.09 points per away game on average compared to 0.70 points at home. Although Waterford is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Shamrock Rovers has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shamrock Rovers has collected 2.20 points on average per away game, compared to 1.90 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Waterford has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 0.60 goals and concede 2.10 per game. Shamrock Rovers won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Waterford wins on average 0.70 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Shamrock Rovers. My prediction is Shamrock Rovers to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 36% of Waterford's home and Shamrock Rovers's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers Betting Tips
Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers Head to Head
Average stats between Waterford and Shamrock Rovers in most recent 11 outings in the Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Waterford and Shamrock Rovers across current season. Calculated from Waterford's Home stats and Shamrock Rovers's Away stats.
Republic of Ireland Premier Division Form
- Coming into this game, Waterford has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Waterford has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Waterford has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Shamrock Rovers's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Waterford from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- Waterford has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Waterford will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shamrock Rovers, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Waterford has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 48% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Waterford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/21 games for Waterford this season.
- Coming into this game, Shamrock Rovers has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Shamrock Rovers has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Shamrock Rovers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Shamrock Rovers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Waterford, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Shamrock Rovers, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (65% of all matches) involving Shamrock Rovers has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||20 %||36 %|
|Draw %||5% / 17%||10 %||0 %|
|Loss %||67% / 33%||70 %||64 %|
|AVG Goals||2.57 / 2.33||2.70||2.45|
|Scored||0.71 / 1.00||0.60||0.82|
|Conceded||1.86 / 1.33||2.10||1.64|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||40 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 17%||30 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||0 %||30 %|
|Scores %||52% / 83%||60 %||45 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 33%||20 %||9 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 67%||50 %||36 %|
|Possession %||44% / 50%||46 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.24 / 3.00||3.57||3.00|
|Cards||2.61 / 1.80||1.88||3.20|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.00||1.50||1.50|
|Fouls||12.75 / 13.00||13.00||12.50|
|Shots||6.65 / 7.40||7.71||5.90|
|Shots on Target||3.47 / 3.80||3.86||3.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 50%||50 %||70 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|Loss %||15% / 33%||10 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 3.00||2.50||2.60|
|Scored||1.70 / 1.67||1.60||1.80|
|Conceded||0.85 / 1.33||0.90||0.80|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||35% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 50%||40 %||30 %|
|Scores %||90% / 67%||90 %||90 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 0%||10 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||57% / 53%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.40 / 3.33||6.60||6.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||2.10||1.90|
|Offsides||3.00 / 1.33||3.00||3.00|
|Fouls||14.75 / 12.00||16.67||9.00|
|Shots||11.95 / 9.67||13.10||10.80|
|Shots on Target||5.55 / 5.00||5.40||5.70|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers Odds
|HT 1||8.60||HT X||2.69||HT 2||1.70|
|Home Win Nil||15.00||Away Win Nil||2.00|
|Over 2.5||1.57||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.80||Under 9.5 Corners||1.91|