- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Watford will welcome Liverpool to Vicarage Road for a matchday 8 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 29th February 2020 ended in a Watford 3-0 win. Both sides have met ten times in the most recent seasons. Watford has won 2 matches, and Liverpool triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 3.70 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Watford's latest fixture against Leeds United ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from The Golden Boys. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Liverpool's recent game against Manchester City ended in a home 2-2 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Liverpool pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 59th and 76th minute.
Since the start of the season, The 'Orns is more dominant at home. They have two wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Watford is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Liverpool has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Liverpool has collected 2.17 points on average per away game, compared to 2.14 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Golden Boys has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.33 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Liverpool is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Watford wins on average 1.17 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Liverpool. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Watford's home and Liverpool's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Watford vs Liverpool Betting Tips
Watford vs Liverpool Head to Head
Average stats between Watford and Liverpool in most recent 10 outings in the England Premier League.
Watford vs Liverpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Watford and Liverpool across current season. Calculated from Watford's Home stats and Liverpool's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Watford has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Watford has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Watford recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Watford has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 57% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Watford has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Watford this season.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Liverpool has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Liverpool has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Liverpool as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Liverpool ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Watford, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Liverpool, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (43% of all matches) involving Liverpool has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|Draw %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Loss %||62% / 67%||50 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||3.23 / 4.17||3.33||3.14|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.83||1.33||1.43|
|Conceded||1.85 / 2.33||2.00||1.71|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 33%||33 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 50%||33 %||43 %|
|Scores %||46% / 50%||50 %||43 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||23% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Possession %||41% / 38%||39 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.31 / 4.20||4.50||4.14|
|Cards||2.15 / 2.20||2.33||2.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 2.80||2.17||1.17|
|Fouls||13.23 / 11.40||12.17||14.14|
|Shots||12.08 / 12.20||11.67||12.43|
|Shots on Target||5.15 / 5.40||5.50||4.86|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||43 %||17 %|
|Loss %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||3.85 / 3.50||3.29||4.50|
|Scored||3.00 / 2.67||2.57||3.50|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.83||0.71||1.00|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||77% / 50%||56 %||100 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||62% / 67%||57 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 83%||86 %||67 %|
|Possession %||62% / 64%||61 %||64 %|
|Corners||7.38 / 5.00||7.00||7.83|
|Cards||1.08 / 1.67||1.43||0.67|
|Offsides||1.62 / 2.00||1.57||1.67|
|Fouls||9.69 / 10.40||10.14||9.17|
|Shots||20.15 / 14.40||19.57||20.83|
|Shots on Target||8.23 / 6.80||8.14||8.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Watford vs Liverpool Odds
|HT 1||7.00||HT X||2.63||HT 2||1.80|
|Home Win Nil||15.00||Away Win Nil||2.15|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.36|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.40|