- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Wealdstone will welcome Solihull Moors to Grosvenor Vale for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th March 2021 ended in a Solihull Moors 3-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Wealdstone has won 0 matches, and Solihull Moors triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Wealdstone's latest fixture against Chesterfield ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Solihull Moors's recent game against Barnet ended in a home 1-0 win. The Moors dominated the game and deserved the win. Solihull Moors deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wealdstone is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Wealdstone is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Solihull Moors has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Solihull Moors wins 0.81 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Solihull Moors kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Wealdstone has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.52 goals and concede 2.43 per game. Solihull Moors is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Wealdstone wins on average 1.10 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Solihull Moors. My prediction is Solihull Moors to win.
Wealdstone vs Solihull Moors Betting Tips
Wealdstone vs Solihull Moors Head to Head
Average stats between Wealdstone and Solihull Moors in most recent 1 outings in the England National League.
Wealdstone vs Solihull Moors Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wealdstone and Solihull Moors across current season. Calculated from Wealdstone's Home stats and Solihull Moors's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Wealdstone has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wealdstone has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wealdstone recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wealdstone has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wealdstone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/42 games for Wealdstone this season.
- Coming into this game, Solihull Moors has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Solihull Moors has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Solihull Moors has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Solihull Moors as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Solihull Moors is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wealdstone, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Solihull Moors, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (43% of all matches) involving Solihull Moors has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Solihull Moors will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||57 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||3.52 / 4.67||3.95||3.10|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.83||1.52||0.81|
|Conceded||2.36 / 2.83||2.43||2.29|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||24 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||28 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||67 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.00||3.33||4.67|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.00||1.76||2.43|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.25||1.47||0.95|
|Fouls||11.31 / 9.75||11.79||10.85|
|Shots||8.40 / 11.50||8.62||8.19|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 6.33||4.62||4.05|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 50%||71 %||19 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||19 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 2.83||2.52||2.52|
|Scored||1.38 / 1.67||1.76||1.00|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.17||0.76||1.52|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||38 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||28 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||5 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 33%||33 %||24 %|
|Scores %||69% / 67%||81 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||48 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 33%||52 %||38 %|
|Possession %||53% / 49%||53 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.62 / 3.67||5.05||6.19|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.25||2.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.27 / 1.00||1.24||1.30|
|Fouls||11.46 / 12.75||11.76||11.15|
|Shots||10.05 / 8.50||10.25||9.86|
|Shots on Target||5.10 / 5.17||5.65||4.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wealdstone vs Solihull Moors Odds
|HT 1||8.50||HT X||2.75||HT 2||1.67|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||1.91|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|