- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Wellington Phoenix will welcome Perth Glory FC to Eden Park for a matchday 23 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 18th April 2021 ended in a Wellington Phoenix 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirty-eight times in the most recent seasons. Wellington Phoenix has won 13 matches, and Perth Glory FC triumphed in 18. Recent outings average 2.87 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Wellington Phoenix's latest fixture against Western Sydney Wanderers ended in an away 2-1 win. Wellington Phoenix was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Wellington Phoenix played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 24th and 42nd minute.
Perth Glory FC's recent game against Macarthur ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Perth Glory FC put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 13rd minute.
So far, Wellington Phoenix plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.54 points per away game on average compared to 1.38 points at home. Although Wellington Phoenix is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Perth Glory FC has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Perth Glory FC wins 0.77 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Perth Glory FC kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Wellington Phoenix is currently unbeaten at home in four games. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
Violets failed to win in nine consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Wellington Phoenix.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Wellington Phoenix wins on average 1.38 points per home game, compared to 0.77 points per away game for Perth Glory FC. My prediction is Wellington Phoenix to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.33 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 73% of Wellington Phoenix's home and Perth Glory FC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Wellington Phoenix failed to keep a clean sheet in 15% of home games, while Perth Glory FC conceded in 0% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of Wellington Phoenix's home and Perth Glory FC's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory FC Betting Tips
Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory FC Head to Head
Average stats between Wellington Phoenix and Perth Glory FC in most recent 38 outings in the Australia A-League.
Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory FC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wellington Phoenix and Perth Glory FC across current season. Calculated from Wellington Phoenix's Home stats and Perth Glory FC's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Wellington Phoenix has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wellington Phoenix has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wellington Phoenix has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Perth Glory FC's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Wellington Phoenix from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Wellington Phoenix as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Wellington Phoenix has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Perth Glory FC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Wellington Phoenix, both home and away.
- Wellington Phoenix is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Perth Glory FC, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Wellington Phoenix, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Wellington Phoenix has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wellington Phoenix will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Perth Glory FC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Perth Glory FC has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Perth Glory FC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Perth Glory FC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wellington Phoenix, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- The last 5 games for Perth Glory FC has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Perth Glory FC has seen a total of 20/26 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 77% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Perth Glory FC will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 0%||38 %||38 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||23 %||38 %|
|Loss %||31% / 67%||38 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.33||3.31||2.69|
|Scored||1.69 / 0.67||1.85||1.54|
|Conceded||1.31 / 1.67||1.46||1.15|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||69 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 33%||23 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 0%||54 %||38 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||85 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 0%||15 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 17%||46 %||69 %|
|Possession %||49% / 57%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 7.67||5.54||4.23|
|Cards||2.23 / 1.83||1.77||2.69|
|Offsides||1.65 / 2.17||2.00||1.31|
|Fouls||10.46 / 10.33||10.00||10.92|
|Shots||15.81 / 19.00||16.69||14.92|
|Shots on Target||5.73 / 7.50||6.31||5.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 17%||54 %||15 %|
|Draw %||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|Loss %||38% / 67%||23 %||54 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 4.83||3.46||3.31|
|Scored||1.69 / 2.17||2.08||1.31|
|Conceded||1.69 / 2.67||1.38||2.00|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||85 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||46 %||15 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||23% / 33%||31 %||15 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||92 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||69 %||31 %|
|Possession %||50% / 47%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.00 / 3.00||5.46||4.54|
|Cards||2.19 / 1.67||2.00||2.38|
|Offsides||1.73 / 0.83||1.38||2.08|
|Fouls||9.77 / 8.83||9.62||9.92|
|Shots||12.85 / 7.50||13.38||12.31|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 4.67||6.15||4.85|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wellington Phoenix vs Perth Glory FC Odds
|HT 1||2.40||HT X||2.40||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.50|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.48||Under 9.5 Corners||2.50|