- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
West Bromwich Albion will welcome Liverpool to The Hawthorns for a matchday 36 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 27th December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met twenty-one times in the most recent seasons. West Bromwich Albion has won 5 matches, and Liverpool triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.43 goals, while both teams score 52% of the time.
West Bromwich Albion's latest fixture against Arsenal ended in an away 3-1 loss. I expected more from West Bromwich Albion. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. West Bromwich Albion was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 67 minute.
Liverpool's previous game in the competition versus Manchester United ended in an away 4-2 win. Although Liverpool countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Liverpool was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 34th, 45+3, 47th and 90th minute.
Since the start of the season, West Bromwich Albion is more dominant at home. They have three wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although West Bromwich Albion is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Liverpool has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Liverpool has collected 1.89 points on average per away game, compared to 1.74 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. West Bromwich Albion has won just 16% of home games. On average they score 0.79 goals and concede 2.05 per game. Liverpool won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. West Bromwich Albion wins on average 0.79 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Liverpool. My prediction is Liverpool to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of West Bromwich Albion's home and Liverpool's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Betting Tips
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Head to Head
Average stats between West Bromwich Albion and Liverpool in most recent 21 outings in the England Premier League.
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between West Bromwich Albion and Liverpool across current season. Calculated from West Bromwich Albion's Home stats and Liverpool's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, West Bromwich Albion has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. West Bromwich Albion has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Liverpool's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop West Bromwich Albion from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 9 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for West Bromwich Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can West Bromwich Albion turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- West Bromwich Albion has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- The last 5 games for West Bromwich Albion has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season West Bromwich Albion has seen a total of 19/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 50% of all matches played.
- It's likely that West Bromwich Albion will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Liverpool has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Liverpool has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Liverpool away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 7 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Liverpool when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can West Bromwich Albion stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Liverpool as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Liverpool ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Liverpool has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Liverpool is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against West Bromwich Albion, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 13 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Liverpool has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 20/38 games for Liverpool this season.
- It's likely that Liverpool will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||16 %||11 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||32 %||26 %|
|Loss %||58% / 67%||53 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||2.92 / 3.50||2.84||3.00|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.17||0.79||1.05|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.33||2.05||1.95|
|BTTS %||50% / 100%||37 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 67%||16 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 17%||5 %||21 %|
|Scores %||58% / 100%||53 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||26 %||5 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 33%||37 %||16 %|
|Possession %||38% / 36%||38 %||37 %|
|Corners||3.82 / 6.00||5.26||2.37|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.50||1.58||1.53|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.60||1.79||2.11|
|Fouls||10.71 / 10.00||10.53||10.89|
|Shots||10.00 / 12.00||10.05||9.95|
|Shots on Target||3.68 / 4.00||3.79||3.58|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Loss %||24% / 0%||32 %||16 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.00||2.58||3.21|
|Scored||1.79 / 2.33||1.53||2.05|
|Conceded||1.11 / 0.67||1.05||1.16|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||47 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||42% / 83%||47 %||37 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||68 %||89 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||26 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 67%||42 %||68 %|
|Possession %||62% / 61%||64 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.76 / 7.60||7.26||6.26|
|Cards||1.05 / 0.67||1.11||1.00|
|Offsides||1.71 / 1.80||1.53||1.89|
|Fouls||10.21 / 11.00||10.37||10.05|
|Shots||16.97 / 20.80||17.84||16.11|
|Shots on Target||6.58 / 7.40||6.63||6.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
West Bromwich Albion vs Liverpool Odds
|HT 1||8.50||HT X||2.75||HT 2||1.67|
|Home Win Nil||12.00||Away Win Nil||2.00|
|Over 2.5||1.43||Under 2.5||2.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.86||Under 9.5 Corners||1.94|