- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Western Sydney Wanderers will welcome Brisbane Roar to Bankwest Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 16th April 2021 ended in a Brisbane Roar 2-1 win. Both sides have met thirty times in the most recent seasons. Western Sydney Wanderers has won 10 matches, and Brisbane Roar triumphed in 11. Recent outings average 2.90 goals, while both teams score 70% of the time.
Western Sydney Wanderers's last game in the Australia A-League against Wellington Phoenix at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Wanderers had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Western Sydney Wanderers scored before halftime in the 28th minute.
Brisbane Roar's recent game against Melbourne City FC ended in a home 3-0 win. Although Orange didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Brisbane Roar had good chances in both halves and scored in the 6th, 38th and 52nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Western Sydney Wanderers is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Western Sydney Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Brisbane Roar has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Brisbane Roar has collected 1.54 points on average per away game, compared to 1.43 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brisbane Roar kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Western Sydney Wanderers or Brisbane Roar to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 63% of Western Sydney Wanderers's home and Brisbane Roar's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar Betting Tips
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar Head to Head
Average stats between Western Sydney Wanderers and Brisbane Roar in most recent 30 outings in the Australia A-League.
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Western Sydney Wanderers and Brisbane Roar across current season. Calculated from Western Sydney Wanderers's Home stats and Brisbane Roar's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Western Sydney Wanderers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Western Sydney Wanderers has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Brisbane Roar's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Western Sydney Wanderers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 2 home matches this season.
- Western Sydney Wanderers has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Western Sydney Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Western Sydney Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Brisbane Roar has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Brisbane Roar has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Brisbane Roar ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Brisbane Roar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Brisbane Roar has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Brisbane Roar has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/27 games for Brisbane Roar this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 50%||46 %||23 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||15 %||46 %|
|Loss %||35% / 17%||38 %||31 %|
|AVG Goals||3.38 / 2.00||3.38||3.38|
|Scored||1.73 / 1.17||2.00||1.46|
|Conceded||1.65 / 0.83||1.38||1.92|
|BTTS %||65% / 67%||54 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||23% / 0%||23 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||85 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 67%||46 %||38 %|
|Possession %||51% / 50%||48 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.73 / 4.33||6.31||5.15|
|Cards||1.92 / 2.50||1.69||2.15|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.67||2.62||1.46|
|Fouls||11.08 / 10.17||11.46||10.69|
|Shots||14.96 / 10.67||16.54||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.38 / 4.83||7.31||5.46|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||41% / 33%||36 %||46 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||36 %||15 %|
|Loss %||33% / 33%||29 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 2.17||2.29||2.69|
|Scored||1.37 / 1.17||1.29||1.46|
|Conceded||1.11 / 1.00||1.00||1.23|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||62 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||28 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||7 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||21 %||38 %|
|Scores %||63% / 67%||57 %||69 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 0%||29 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 67%||36 %||46 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.22 / 4.67||4.86||5.62|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.17||1.71||1.31|
|Offsides||2.04 / 1.33||2.36||1.69|
|Fouls||11.19 / 13.00||11.21||11.15|
|Shots||15.78 / 14.33||18.00||13.38|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 3.67||7.00||5.38|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Western Sydney Wanderers vs Brisbane Roar Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||3.20|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.45||Under 9.5 Corners||2.55|