- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Western United will welcome Macarthur to Leichhardt Oval for a matchday 23 fixture in Australia A-League. The last meeting on 20th March 2021 ended in a Macarthur 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Western United has won 1 match, and Macarthur triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Western United's last game in the Australia A-League against Melbourne Victory FC at home ended in a 1-6 loss. Western United had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Western United scored before halftime just before the break.
Macarthur's recent game against Central Coast Mariners ended in a home 1-2 loss. Macarthur had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Macarthur put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 17th minute.
Since the start of the season, Western United is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 13 games on home soil. Western United's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 38% of home games.
Macarthur has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Macarthur has collected 1.86 points on average per away game, compared to 1.23 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Macarthur.
Western United vs Macarthur Betting Tips
Western United vs Macarthur Head to Head
Average stats between Western United and Macarthur in most recent 2 outings in the Australia A-League.
Western United vs Macarthur Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Western United and Macarthur across current season. Calculated from Western United's Home stats and Macarthur's Away stats.
Australia A-League Form
- Coming into this game, Western United has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Western United has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Western United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Western United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Western United recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Western United has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Western United has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/26 games for Western United this season.
- Coming into this game, Macarthur has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Macarthur has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Macarthur away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Macarthur ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Macarthur, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (52% of all matches) involving Macarthur has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||46 %||15 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|Loss %||54% / 50%||31 %||77 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 3.17||2.69||3.23|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.33||1.38||0.92|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.83||1.31||2.31|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||23 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||27% / 33%||15 %||38 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||23 %||15 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||69 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 33%||38 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||38 %||46 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.88 / 5.67||5.38||4.38|
|Cards||2.54 / 2.83||3.00||2.08|
|Offsides||1.77 / 1.33||2.23||1.31|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.46||11.62|
|Shots||9.31 / 9.50||9.69||8.92|
|Shots on Target||5.04 / 4.00||5.15||4.92|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||31 %||57 %|
|Draw %||22% / 25%||31 %||14 %|
|Loss %||33% / 25%||38 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.00||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.30 / 1.00||1.46||1.14|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.54||1.14|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||62 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 25%||15 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||15 %||7 %|
|Scores %||78% / 75%||77 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 25%||15 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||38 %||50 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.78 / 5.25||5.92||5.64|
|Cards||2.44 / 3.00||1.92||2.93|
|Offsides||1.52 / 2.50||1.92||1.14|
|Fouls||11.37 / 12.75||10.54||12.14|
|Shots||9.81 / 12.75||10.23||9.43|
|Shots on Target||5.33 / 6.75||5.85||4.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Western United vs Macarthur Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.61||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|