- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Weymouth will welcome Boreham Wood to Bob Lucas Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 2nd February 2021 ended in a Boreham Wood 1-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Weymouth has won 0 matches, and Boreham Wood triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Weymouth's last game in the England National League against Altrincham at home ended in a 2-1 win. Weymouth had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Weymouth outplayed Altrincham in the second half and scored in the 22nd and 78th minute.
Boreham Wood's recent game against Wrexham ended in a home 2-3 loss. The Wood's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Boreham Wood put the pressure early on and scored in the 18th and 45th minute.
Since the start of the season, Weymouth is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Weymouth is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
Boreham Wood has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Boreham Wood has collected 1.48 points on average per away game, compared to 1.14 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Boreham Wood kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Weymouth has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.19 goals and concede 1.71 per game. Boreham Wood is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Weymouth wins on average 1.10 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Boreham Wood. My prediction is Boreham Wood to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 46% of Weymouth's home and Boreham Wood's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Weymouth vs Boreham Wood Betting Tips
Weymouth vs Boreham Wood Head to Head
Average stats between Weymouth and Boreham Wood in most recent 1 outings in the England National League.
Weymouth vs Boreham Wood Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Weymouth and Boreham Wood across current season. Calculated from Weymouth's Home stats and Boreham Wood's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Weymouth has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Weymouth has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Weymouth ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Weymouth recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Weymouth has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Weymouth, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (50% of all matches) involving Weymouth has seen BTTS landing.
- Weymouth will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 4 times and overall this season they have scored 1.07 goals per game.
- Coming into this game, Boreham Wood has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Boreham Wood has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Boreham Wood has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Boreham Wood, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (48% of all matches) involving Boreham Wood has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||26% / 33%||33 %||19 %|
|Draw %||14% / 17%||10 %||19 %|
|Loss %||60% / 50%||57 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||2.76 / 1.67||2.90||2.62|
|Scored||1.07 / 0.67||1.19||0.95|
|Conceded||1.69 / 1.00||1.71||1.67|
|BTTS %||50% / 17%||52 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||19 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||24 %||14 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||67 %||57 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 33%||43 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 3.60||4.19||4.24|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.00||2.05||1.52|
|Offsides||1.51 / 1.75||1.56||1.48|
|Fouls||9.46 / 12.75||9.50||9.43|
|Shots||8.10 / 6.60||7.71||8.48|
|Shots on Target||3.88 / 3.20||3.86||3.90|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 17%||24 %||38 %|
|Draw %||38% / 50%||43 %||33 %|
|Loss %||31% / 33%||33 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.38 / 2.17||2.57||2.19|
|Scored||1.24 / 0.83||1.24||1.24|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.33||1.33||0.95|
|BTTS %||48% / 33%||52 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 0%||19 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 0%||19 %||28 %|
|Scores %||64% / 50%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||48% / 33%||43 %||52 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 4.00||4.71||4.95|
|Cards||1.48 / 2.20||1.29||1.67|
|Offsides||1.93 / 1.60||1.86||2.00|
|Fouls||10.93 / 11.40||10.38||11.50|
|Shots||9.90 / 8.33||9.62||10.19|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 3.83||3.95||4.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Weymouth vs Boreham Wood Odds
|HT 1||4.85||HT X||2.18||HT 2||2.41|
|Home Win Nil||7.75||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.85||Under 9.5 Corners||1.95|