- Belgium Pro League
- 17:30 Royal Antwerp FC vs Club Brugge England Premier League
- 18:00 Aston Villa vs Everton Iceland Úrvalsdeild
- 20:15 FH vs ÍA
- 20:15 Valur vs HK
- 20:15 Stjarnan vs Víkingur Reykjavík
- 20:15 Breidablik vs Keflavík Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Crotone vs Hellas Verona Italy Serie B
- 20:00 Venezia vs Chievo Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Tromsø vs Molde
- 19:00 Rosenborg vs Viking Spain La Liga
- 18:00 Real Valladolid vs Villarreal
- 19:00 SD Eibar vs Real Betis
- 21:00 Granada CF vs Real Madrid Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 AIK vs Malmö FF
- 17:30 Norrköping vs Degerfors Venezuela Primera División
- 22:00 Yaracuyanos vs Carabobo
Willem II will welcome RKC Waalwijk to Koning Willem II Stadion for a matchday 30 fixture in Netherlands Eredivisie. The last meeting on 17th January 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Willem II has won 3 matches, and RKC Waalwijk failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.80 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Willem II's latest fixture against Heracles ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Willem II. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
RKC Waalwijk's recent game against Ajax ended in a home 0-1 loss. RKC Waalwijk's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Willem II is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Willem II is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 19% home clean sheets.
RKC Waalwijk has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. RKC Waalwijk wins 0.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. RKC Waalwijk kept a clean sheet in just 19% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Willem II lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 31% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
RKC Waalwijk failed to win in eleven consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Willem II.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Willem II wins on average 1.06 points per home game, compared to 0.69 points per away game for RKC Waalwijk. My prediction is Willem II to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.9 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Willem II's home and RKC Waalwijk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Willem II failed to keep a clean sheet in 19% of home games, while RKC Waalwijk conceded in 19% of away games. On average, both teams score in 54% of Willem II's home and RKC Waalwijk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Betting Tips
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Head to Head
Average stats between Willem II and RKC Waalwijk in most recent 5 outings in the Netherlands Eredivisie.
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Willem II and RKC Waalwijk across current season. Calculated from Willem II's Home stats and RKC Waalwijk's Away stats.
Netherlands Eredivisie Form
- Coming into this game, Willem II has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Willem II has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Willem II recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Willem II has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/33 games for Willem II this season.
- Coming into this game, RKC Waalwijk has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. RKC Waalwijk has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- RKC Waalwijk has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving RKC Waalwijk has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Willem II get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for RKC Waalwijk, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for RKC Waalwijk recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for RKC Waalwijk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (55% of all matches) involving RKC Waalwijk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||31 %||6 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||13 %||31 %|
|Loss %||59% / 67%||56 %||63 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 2.17||3.25||3.00|
|Scored||1.06 / 0.50||1.25||0.88|
|Conceded||2.06 / 1.67||2.00||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 17%||56 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||9% / 0%||13 %||6 %|
|Scores %||66% / 33%||75 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 33%||19 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||56 %||19 %|
|Possession %||44% / 40%||45 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.19 / 3.50||4.75||3.63|
|Cards||1.47 / 1.17||1.50||1.44|
|Offsides||1.81 / 1.67||1.87||1.75|
|Fouls||9.39 / 9.67||9.46||9.33|
|Shots||11.31 / 10.83||11.88||10.75|
|Shots on Target||4.63 / 4.00||4.88||4.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Loss %||53% / 67%||50 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 3.33||2.69||2.44|
|Scored||0.97 / 1.33||1.19||0.75|
|Conceded||1.59 / 2.00||1.50||1.69|
|BTTS %||53% / 67%||63 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 17%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||25 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||19 %||6 %|
|Scores %||66% / 67%||75 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||16% / 0%||13 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 33%||44 %||25 %|
|Possession %||49% / 43%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 3.83||5.06||4.00|
|Cards||1.16 / 1.17||1.19||1.13|
|Offsides||1.59 / 1.83||1.81||1.38|
|Fouls||10.57 / 10.67||10.71||10.43|
|Shots||11.09 / 7.67||13.00||9.19|
|Shots on Target||4.84 / 4.00||5.75||3.94|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Willem II vs RKC Waalwijk Odds
|HT 1||2.45||HT X||2.25||HT 2||3.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||2.05|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.87||Under 9.5 Corners||1.87|