- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Woking will welcome Chesterfield to The Laithwaite Community Stadium for a matchday 7 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 8th May 2021 ended in a Chesterfield 4-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Woking has won 1 match, and Chesterfield triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Woking's latest fixture against Eastleigh ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from The Cards. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Woking played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 3rd and 16th minute.
Chesterfield's recent game against Torquay United ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Chesterfield pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 59th and 73rd minute.
So far, Woking plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.80 points per away game on average compared to 1.50 points at home. Although Woking is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Chesterfield has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. Chesterfield don't feel the pressure of playing away. So far, they earn an average of 2.00 points per game, both home and away.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. The Cards has won just 50% of home games. On average they score 1.50 goals and concede 1.25 per game. Chesterfield won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Woking wins on average 1.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Chesterfield. My prediction is Chesterfield to win.
Woking vs Chesterfield Betting Tips
Woking vs Chesterfield Head to Head
Average stats between Woking and Chesterfield in most recent 3 outings in the England National League.
Woking vs Chesterfield Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Woking and Chesterfield across current season. Calculated from Woking's Home stats and Chesterfield's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Woking has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Woking has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Woking will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- In the last 5 matches for Woking, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 3 matches (60% of all matches) involving Woking has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Chesterfield has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Chesterfield has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Chesterfield has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Chesterfield as they have now gone 7 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Chesterfield has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Chesterfield is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Woking, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Chesterfield has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/7 games for Chesterfield this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 17%||50 %||60 %|
|Draw %||0% / 50%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.22 / 2.17||2.75||3.60|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.83||1.50||2.40|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.33||1.25||1.20|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 0%||25 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||25 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||75 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 17%||25 %||60 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||52 %||43 %|
|Corners||6.56 / 4.67||7.25||6.00|
|Cards||1.67 / 2.00||1.25||2.00|
|Offsides||1.38 / 2.50||0.50||2.25|
|Fouls||11.63 / 15.25||10.00||13.25|
|Shots||10.44 / 10.67||11.25||9.80|
|Shots on Target||5.56 / 5.00||4.75||6.20|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||50 %||57 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||50 %||29 %|
|Loss %||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.91 / 2.17||4.00||2.29|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.17||2.50||1.71|
|Conceded||0.91 / 1.00||1.50||0.57|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||75 %||29 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||75 %||28 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 33%||25 %||71 %|
|Frist Goal %||82% / 67%||75 %||86 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.45 / 5.17||3.75||4.86|
|Cards||2.90 / 3.20||2.25||3.33|
|Offsides||2.10 / 1.40||2.25||2.00|
|Fouls||14.00 / 11.60||14.50||13.67|
|Shots||11.36 / 10.00||12.25||10.86|
|Shots on Target||5.09 / 3.50||6.50||4.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Woking vs Chesterfield Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.20||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||7.50||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||1.79||Under 2.5||1.99|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|