Woking will welcome Wealdstone to The Laithwaite Community Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 23rd March 2021 ended in a Woking 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Woking has won 2 matches, and Wealdstone triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.25 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Woking's latest fixture against Stockport County ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Woking set the tone early and scored in the 44 minute.
Wealdstone's recent game against Solihull Moors ended in a home 1-4 loss. Wealdstone had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Wealdstone deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 88th minute.
Since the start of the season, Woking is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Woking is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Wealdstone has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wealdstone wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wealdstone kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Cards lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 24% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Wealdstone got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Woking wins on average 1.00 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Wealdstone. My prediction is Woking to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 43% of Woking's home and Wealdstone's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Woking vs Wealdstone Betting Tips
Woking vs Wealdstone Head to Head
Average stats between Woking and Wealdstone in most recent 4 outings in the England National League.
Woking vs Wealdstone Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Woking and Wealdstone across current season. Calculated from Woking's Home stats and Wealdstone's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Woking has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Woking has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wealdstone's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Woking from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 8 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 7 games for Woking ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Woking turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Woking has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 7 goals.
- The last 5 games for Woking has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Woking has seen a total of 18/42 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 43% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Woking will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wealdstone has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wealdstone has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wealdstone has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wealdstone recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wealdstone has fired blanks in 18 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wealdstone has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 21/42 games for Wealdstone this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||24 %||14 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||29 %||14 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||48 %||71 %|
|AVG Goals||2.64 / 2.17||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.00 / 0.83||1.29||0.71|
|Conceded||1.64 / 1.33||1.71||1.57|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||48 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||10 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||28 %||10 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||62 %||52 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 33%||33 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Possession %||47% / 46%||47 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.67 / 4.67||4.48||4.86|
|Cards||2.36 / 2.00||2.43||2.29|
|Offsides||1.50 / 2.50||1.38||1.62|
|Fouls||12.76 / 15.25||12.76||12.76|
|Shots||9.45 / 10.67||10.14||8.76|
|Shots on Target||4.52 / 5.00||4.76||4.29|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||10 %||24 %|
|Loss %||60% / 67%||57 %||62 %|
|AVG Goals||3.52 / 4.67||3.95||3.10|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.83||1.52||0.81|
|Conceded||2.36 / 2.83||2.43||2.29|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||24 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||28 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||33 %||14 %|
|Scores %||57% / 67%||67 %||48 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||14 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 17%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 51%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 5.00||3.33||4.67|
|Cards||2.10 / 1.00||1.76||2.43|
|Offsides||1.21 / 1.25||1.47||0.95|
|Fouls||11.31 / 9.75||11.79||10.85|
|Shots||8.40 / 11.50||8.62||8.19|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 6.33||4.62||4.05|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Woking vs Wealdstone Odds
|HT 1||2.26||HT X||2.46||HT 2||4.30|
|Home Win Nil||3.40||Away Win Nil||7.00|
|Over 2.5||1.44||Under 2.5||2.45|
|BTTS Yes||1.49||BTTS NO||2.40|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|