- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Wolfsberger AC will welcome Austria Wien to Lavanttal Arena for a matchday 35 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 27th May 2021 ended in an Austria Wien 3-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-nine times in the most recent seasons. Wolfsberger AC has won 11 matches, and Austria Wien triumphed in 12. Recent outings average 2.79 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Wolfsberger AC's latest fixture against Austria Wien ended in an away 3-0 loss. Wolfsberger AC dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
So far, Wolfsberger AC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.88 points per away game on average compared to 0.71 points at home. Although Wolfsberger AC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Austria Wien has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Austria Wien wins 1.44 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Austria Wien.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.19 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 62% of Wolfsberger AC's home and Austria Wien's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Wolfsberger AC has scored in 71% of home games. Austria Wien is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wolfsberger AC vs Austria Wien Betting Tips
Wolfsberger AC vs Austria Wien Head to Head
Average stats between Wolfsberger AC and Austria Wien in most recent 29 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Wolfsberger AC vs Austria Wien Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wolfsberger AC and Austria Wien across current season. Calculated from Wolfsberger AC's Home stats and Austria Wien's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Wolfsberger AC has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wolfsberger AC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Wolfsberger AC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Wolfsberger AC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wolfsberger AC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Wolfsberger AC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (62% of all matches) involving Wolfsberger AC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Austria Wien has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Austria Wien has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Austria Wien has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Austria Wien when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Wolfsberger AC stop this run?
- Austria Wien has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 7 games involving Austria Wien has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wolfsberger AC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Austria Wien, both home and away.
- Austria Wien will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wolfsberger AC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Austria Wien, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (54% of all matches) involving Austria Wien has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Austria Wien will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||18 %||59 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||65 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 3.50||3.76||3.29|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.24||1.88|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.50||2.53||1.41|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||65 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||12 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||47 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||28 %||24 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||71 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||18 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||24 %||53 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.33||5.00||3.59|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.35||1.65|
|Offsides||2.18 / 1.67||2.24||2.12|
|Fouls||14.09 / 15.83||12.82||15.35|
|Shots||11.76 / 8.17||11.29||12.24|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.00||4.59||5.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||35 %||44 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||41 %||11 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||24 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.83 / 3.00||3.06||2.61|
|Scored||1.57 / 1.50||1.65||1.50|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.50||1.41||1.11|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||59 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||24 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 17%||6 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 17%||47 %||33 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||71 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 33%||24 %||39 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||53 %||56 %|
|Possession %||45% / 40%||48 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.91 / 3.33||5.18||4.67|
|Cards||1.94 / 2.17||2.00||1.89|
|Offsides||2.17 / 1.33||1.94||2.39|
|Fouls||12.97 / 14.17||12.47||13.44|
|Shots||13.00 / 8.83||13.53||12.50|
|Shots on Target||5.23 / 4.33||5.18||5.28|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wolfsberger AC vs Austria Wien Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.40||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.33|
|BTTS Yes||1.50||BTTS NO||2.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|