- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Wolfsberger AC will welcome Sturm Graz to Lavanttal Arena for a matchday 32 fixture in Austria Bundesliga. The last meeting on 21st April 2021 ended in a Wolfsberger AC 1-0 win. Both sides have met thirty-one times in the most recent seasons. Wolfsberger AC has won 14 matches, and Sturm Graz triumphed in 14. Recent outings average 2.35 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Wolfsberger AC's latest fixture against Wattens ended in an away 2-2 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Wolfsberger AC was much better than Wattens in the second half and scored in the 62nd and 69th minute.
Sturm Graz's recent game against Rapid Wien ended in a home 4-1 win. Die Schwoazn dominated the game and deserved the win. Sturm Graz pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 60th, 72nd, 79th and 90+2 minute.
So far, Wolfsberger AC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.88 points per away game on average compared to 0.71 points at home. Although Wolfsberger AC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Sturm Graz has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sturm Graz wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Sturm Graz.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 54% of Wolfsberger AC's home and Sturm Graz's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 54% of Wolfsberger AC's home and Sturm Graz's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz Betting Tips
Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz Head to Head
Average stats between Wolfsberger AC and Sturm Graz in most recent 31 outings in the Austria Bundesliga.
Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wolfsberger AC and Sturm Graz across current season. Calculated from Wolfsberger AC's Home stats and Sturm Graz's Away stats.
Austria Bundesliga Form
- Coming into this game, Wolfsberger AC has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wolfsberger AC has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Wolfsberger AC ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Wolfsberger AC turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wolfsberger AC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Wolfsberger AC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (62% of all matches) involving Wolfsberger AC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sturm Graz has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Sturm Graz has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sturm Graz has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Sturm Graz has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Sturm Graz has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wolfsberger AC get in on the action today? There has been a total of 18 goals in the last 5 games for Sturm Graz, both home and away.
- Sturm Graz will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wolfsberger AC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Sturm Graz, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Sturm Graz has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Sturm Graz will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||18 %||59 %|
|Draw %||15% / 17%||18 %||12 %|
|Loss %||47% / 67%||65 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.53 / 3.50||3.76||3.29|
|Scored||1.56 / 1.00||1.24||1.88|
|Conceded||1.97 / 2.50||2.53||1.41|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||65 %||59 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||12 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 33%||47 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 0%||28 %||24 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||71 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 0%||18 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||24 %||53 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||52 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.29 / 4.33||5.00||3.59|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.35||1.65|
|Offsides||2.18 / 1.67||2.24||2.12|
|Fouls||14.09 / 15.83||12.82||15.35|
|Shots||11.76 / 8.17||11.29||12.24|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 4.00||4.59||5.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||69 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||6 %||44 %|
|Loss %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 3.00||3.06||2.31|
|Scored||1.63 / 2.17||2.00||1.25|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.83||1.06||1.06|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||63 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||44 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||13 %||19 %|
|Scored in Both||25% / 50%||31 %||19 %|
|Scores %||75% / 83%||87 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 67%||25 %||44 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||63 %||38 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||48 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.59 / 5.00||4.81||4.38|
|Cards||2.06 / 2.50||1.44||2.69|
|Offsides||2.81 / 2.67||2.19||3.44|
|Fouls||13.97 / 12.67||13.69||14.25|
|Shots||14.10 / 14.67||15.19||12.93|
|Shots on Target||5.48 / 5.83||5.94||5.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wolfsberger AC vs Sturm Graz Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.50||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.59||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|