- Asia AFC Champions League
- 11:00 Pohang Steelers vs Ratchaburi
- 15:00 Johor Darul Ta'zim vs Nagoya Grampus
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United
- 23:00 Daegu vs Chiangrai United Brazil Serie B
- 20:30 Confiança vs Vila Nova
- 23:00 Ponte Preta vs Operário PR EURO 2020
- 20:00 Croatia vs Scotland
- 20:00 Czech Republic vs England Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 TPS vs EIF Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 14:00 Astana vs Ordabasy
- 15:00 Akzhayik vs Shakhter Karagandy
- 16:00 Aktobe vs Kyzyl-Zhar Morocco Botola Pro
- 21:30 RSB Berkane vs Wydad Casablanca Norway First Division
- 17:00 Ullensaker - Kisa IL vs Fredrikstad
- 17:00 Bryne vs KFUM
- 17:00 Jerv vs Strømmen
- 17:00 Ranheim vs Raufoss
- 19:00 HamKam vs Sogndal Uruguay Primera División
- 16:45 Liverpool vs Fénix
- 19:00 River Plate vs Plaza Colonia
- 19:00 S.S. Folgore vs Prishtina
- 19:00 HB vs Inter Club d'Escaldes
- 21:15 Cerro Largo vs Sud América
- 23:30 Cerrito vs Boston River
Wolverhampton Wanderers will welcome Manchester United to Molineux Stadium for a matchday 38 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in a Manchester United 1-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Wolverhampton Wanderers has won 3 matches, and Manchester United triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Wolverhampton Wanderers's latest fixture against Everton ended in an away 1-0 loss. Wolverhampton Wanderers dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Manchester United's recent game against Fulham ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Manchester United put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wolverhampton Wanderers is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although Wolverhampton Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 26% home clean sheets.
Manchester United has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Manchester United has collected 2.26 points on average per away game, compared to 1.63 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Wolverhampton Wanderers has won just 37% of home games. On average they score 1.11 goals and concede 1.32 per game. Manchester United won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Wolverhampton Wanderers wins on average 1.32 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Manchester United. My prediction is Manchester United to win.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United Betting Tips
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United Head to Head
Average stats between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester United in most recent 16 outings in the England Premier League.
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wolverhampton Wanderers and Manchester United across current season. Calculated from Wolverhampton Wanderers's Home stats and Manchester United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Wolverhampton Wanderers has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wolverhampton Wanderers has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wolverhampton Wanderers recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Wolverhampton Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (47% of all matches) involving Wolverhampton Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Manchester United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Manchester United has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Manchester United away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 19 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Manchester United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Manchester United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- The last 5 games for Manchester United has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Manchester United has seen a total of 24/38 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 63% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Manchester United will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||37 %||26 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||21 %||26 %|
|Loss %||45% / 67%||42 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.42||2.21|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.67||1.11||0.79|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||1.32||1.42|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||58 %||37 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||16 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 17%||26 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||79 %||53 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 0%||26 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||26 %||26 %|
|Possession %||49% / 55%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 7.80||6.32||4.63|
|Cards||1.45 / 1.50||1.74||1.16|
|Offsides||1.09 / 1.75||1.00||1.18|
|Fouls||11.24 / 11.20||12.32||10.16|
|Shots||13.18 / 14.80||15.53||10.84|
|Shots on Target||5.11 / 5.80||5.84||4.37|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||55% / 33%||47 %||63 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||21 %||37 %|
|Loss %||16% / 33%||32 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 3.33||3.47||2.68|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.67||2.00||1.84|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.67||1.47||0.84|
|BTTS %||63% / 100%||63 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 33%||26 %||53 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 33%||26 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 17%||32 %||37 %|
|Scores %||79% / 100%||84 %||74 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 0%||32 %||37 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 50%||63 %||21 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||58 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.18 / 4.33||5.95||4.42|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.50||2.00||1.47|
|Offsides||2.05 / 2.17||1.74||2.39|
|Fouls||11.79 / 10.83||11.47||12.11|
|Shots||14.37 / 13.17||15.05||13.68|
|Shots on Target||6.50 / 4.67||6.47||6.53|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Manchester United Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||2.15||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.50||Away Win Nil||4.33|
|Over 2.5||1.91||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.74||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.75||Under 9.5 Corners||2.08|