- Albania Superliga
- 16:45 Tirana vs Kastrioti Krujë
- 16:45 Dinamo Tirana vs Teuta Durrës England EFL League One
- 20:45 Cheltenham Town vs Cambridge United
- 20:45 Doncaster Rovers vs Oxford United
- 20:45 Portsmouth vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 20:45 Rotherham United vs Gillingham
- 20:45 Sunderland vs Morecambe
- 20:45 Wycombe Wanderers vs Burton Albion England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Bristol Rovers vs Port Vale
- 20:45 Harrogate Town vs Forest Green Rovers
- 20:45 Leyton Orient vs Swindon Town
- 20:45 Newport County vs Sutton United
- 20:45 Oldham Athletic vs Tranmere Rovers
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Scunthorpe United
- 20:45 Walsall vs Crawley Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 PSG vs Club Brugge
- 17:45 RB Leipzig vs Manchester City
- 21:00 AC Milan vs Liverpool
- 21:00 Porto vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Beşiktaş
- 21:00 Ajax vs Sporting CP
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Inter Milan
- 21:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Persipura
- 12:15 Persita vs PSIS Semarang
- 14:45 PSM vs Persija Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Sektzia Nes Tziona vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Kafr Qasim vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Maccabi Ahi Nazareth vs Hapoel Kfar Saba
- 18:00 Ironi Ramat HaSharon vs Bnei Yehuda
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 20:45 Dungannon Swifts vs Warrenpoint Town Scotland League One
- 20:45 Montrose vs Airdrieonians Serbia SuperLiga
- 13:00 Voždovac vs Vojvodina South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 15:30 TS Galaxy vs Chippa United
- 17:30 Cape Town City vs Maritzburg United
Wrexham will welcome Bromley to Racecourse Ground for a matchday 18 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 27th March 2021 ended in a Wrexham 3-0 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. Wrexham has won 6 matches, and Bromley triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.83 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Wrexham's latest fixture against Halifax Town ended in an away 2-1 win. The Robins was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Wrexham was much better than Halifax Town in the second half and scored in the 83rd and 90+1 minute.
Bromley's recent game against Yeovil Town ended in a home 1-2 loss. The Ravens had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Bromley put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 44th minute.
So far, The Reds plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.82 points per away game on average compared to 1.63 points at home. The Dragons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Bromley has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Bromley wins 1.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Bromley kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wrexham or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Wrexham has scored in 75% of home games. Bromley is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wrexham vs Bromley Betting Tips
Wrexham vs Bromley Head to Head
Average stats between Wrexham and Bromley in most recent 12 outings in the England National League.
Wrexham vs Bromley Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wrexham and Bromley across current season. Calculated from Wrexham's Home stats and Bromley's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wrexham has scored 14 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Wrexham at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Wrexham as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Wrexham is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Bromley, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 14 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Wrexham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (63% of all matches) involving Wrexham has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bromley has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Bromley has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bromley away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Bromley when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Wrexham stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Bromley ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Bromley will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wrexham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Bromley, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (56% of all matches) involving Bromley has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Bromley will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 33%||38 %||55 %|
|Draw %||32% / 33%||50 %||18 %|
|Loss %||21% / 33%||13 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 1.83||1.50||3.82|
|Scored||1.79 / 1.00||0.88||2.45|
|Conceded||1.05 / 0.83||0.63||1.36|
|BTTS %||53% / 33%||38 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 17%||0 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||0 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||13 %||36 %|
|Scores %||89% / 50%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|Frist Goal %||53% / 33%||50 %||55 %|
|Possession %||51% / 45%||54 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.74 / 4.67||7.00||4.82|
|Cards||1.68 / 1.80||1.38||1.91|
|Offsides||2.50 / 1.40||2.50||2.50|
|Fouls||10.89 / 13.80||11.00||10.80|
|Shots||12.84 / 7.00||13.00||12.73|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 3.17||5.38||6.45|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||70 %||38 %|
|Draw %||22% / 33%||10 %||38 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 2.33||3.20||3.00|
|Scored||1.89 / 1.50||2.20||1.50|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.83||1.00||1.50|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 0%||30 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 50%||50 %||38 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||90 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 50%||50 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 100%||40 %||50 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||5.06 / 6.00||5.10||5.00|
|Cards||1.72 / 2.00||1.60||1.88|
|Offsides||1.29 / 2.50||1.60||0.86|
|Fouls||11.65 / 12.25||11.20||12.29|
|Shots||10.89 / 8.33||11.30||10.38|
|Shots on Target||5.28 / 4.83||5.90||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wrexham vs Bromley Odds
|HT 1||2.50||HT X||2.20||HT 2||4.33|
|Home Win Nil||3.35||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||1.79||Under 2.5||1.88|
|BTTS Yes||1.73||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.62||Under 9.5 Corners||2.20|