- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Wrexham will welcome King's Lynn Town to Racecourse Ground for a matchday 45 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 30th January 2021 ended in a Wrexham 2-0 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Wrexham has won 1 match, and King's Lynn Town failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Wrexham's last game in the England National League against Notts County at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Dragons played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
King's Lynn Town's previous game in the competition versus Yeovil Town ended in an away 3-1 loss. King's Lynn Town didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. King's Lynn Town played better before halftime and scored in the 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, The Reds is more dominant at home. They have ten wins out of 21 games on home soil. The Dragons's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 48% of home games.
King's Lynn Town has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. King's Lynn Town wins 0.52 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. King's Lynn Town kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Robins is currently unbeaten at home in one game. Since the start of the season, they have just five home defeats.
King's Lynn Town failed to win in fourteen consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against The Robins. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Wrexham wins on average 1.71 points per home game, compared to 0.52 points per away game for King's Lynn Town. My prediction is Wrexham to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.85 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Wrexham's home and King's Lynn Town's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Wrexham vs King's Lynn Town Betting Tips
Wrexham vs King's Lynn Town Head to Head
Average stats between Wrexham and King's Lynn Town in most recent 1 outings in the England National League.
Wrexham vs King's Lynn Town Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wrexham and King's Lynn Town across current season. Calculated from Wrexham's Home stats and King's Lynn Town's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wrexham has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wrexham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Wrexham will be looking to keep up the momentum today against King's Lynn Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Wrexham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (38% of all matches) involving Wrexham has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, King's Lynn Town has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. King's Lynn Town has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for King's Lynn Town when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Wrexham stop this run?
- King's Lynn Town has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for King's Lynn Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can King's Lynn Town turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- King's Lynn Town has fired blanks in 15 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 10 goals.
- The last 5 games for King's Lynn Town has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season King's Lynn Town has seen a total of 24/42 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 57% of all matches played.
- It's likely that King's Lynn Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||48 %||43 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||24 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 1.83||2.33||2.76|
|Scored||1.52 / 1.00||1.52||1.52|
|Conceded||1.02 / 0.83||0.81||1.24|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||19 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 17%||33 %||19 %|
|Scores %||67% / 50%||57 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 50%||48 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||48 %||38 %|
|Possession %||48% / 45%||48 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.02 / 4.67||5.67||4.38|
|Cards||1.69 / 1.80||1.62||1.76|
|Offsides||1.39 / 1.40||1.33||1.45|
|Fouls||11.54 / 13.80||11.38||11.70|
|Shots||10.05 / 7.00||10.00||10.10|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 3.17||4.67||4.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||19 %||14 %|
|Draw %||24% / 33%||38 %||10 %|
|Loss %||60% / 33%||43 %||76 %|
|AVG Goals||3.52 / 2.67||3.19||3.86|
|Scored||1.19 / 1.33||1.33||1.05|
|Conceded||2.33 / 1.33||1.86||2.81|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||57 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||14 %||5 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||14 %||43 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||14 %||19 %|
|Scores %||64% / 83%||62 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 17%||14 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 83%||33 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 48%||51 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.83 / 5.17||4.86||4.81|
|Cards||1.57 / 1.00||1.86||1.29|
|Offsides||1.18 / 2.00||1.15||1.21|
|Fouls||10.10 / 10.25||9.65||10.58|
|Shots||10.31 / 9.00||12.29||8.33|
|Shots on Target||4.64 / 4.67||5.29||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wrexham vs King's Lynn Town Odds
|HT 1||1.67||HT X||2.75||HT 2||9.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.74||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|