- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Wycombe Wanderers will welcome Sunderland to Adams Park for a matchday 27 fixture in England EFL League One. The last meeting on 28th August 2021 ended in a Sunderland 3-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Wycombe Wanderers has won 1 match, and Sunderland triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Wycombe Wanderers's latest fixture against Charlton Athletic ended in an away 1-0 win. The Blues was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Wycombe Wanderers set the tone early and scored in the 35 minute.
Sunderland's recent game against Sheffield Wednesday ended in a home 5-0 win. Although The Black Cats didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Sunderland had good chances in both halves and scored in the 12nd, 36th, 40th, 58th and 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wycombe Wanderers is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Wycombe Wanderers is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Sunderland has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Sunderland wins 1.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Sunderland kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Wycombe Wanderers or Draw.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Wycombe Wanderers has scored in 92% of home games. Sunderland is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Wycombe Wanderers vs Sunderland Betting Tips
Wycombe Wanderers vs Sunderland Head to Head
Average stats between Wycombe Wanderers and Sunderland in most recent 5 outings in the England EFL League One.
Wycombe Wanderers vs Sunderland Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wycombe Wanderers and Sunderland across current season. Calculated from Wycombe Wanderers's Home stats and Sunderland's Away stats.
England EFL League One Form
- Coming into this game, Wycombe Wanderers has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wycombe Wanderers has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wycombe Wanderers has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Sunderland's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Wycombe Wanderers from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Wycombe Wanderers will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Sunderland, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Wycombe Wanderers, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Wycombe Wanderers has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Sunderland has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Sunderland has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Sunderland has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Momentum is really building for Sunderland as they have now gone 9 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Sunderland ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Sunderland has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 8 occasions.
- Sunderland is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Wycombe Wanderers, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 16 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Sunderland has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/24 games for Sunderland this season.
- It's likely that Sunderland will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 33%||69 %||40 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||15 %||33 %|
|Loss %||21% / 50%||15 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 3.67||3.15||2.53|
|Scored||1.64 / 1.67||1.85||1.47|
|Conceded||1.18 / 2.00||1.31||1.07|
|BTTS %||54% / 100%||62 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 33%||38 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 50%||8 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 33%||31 %||33 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||92 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 0%||31 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||69 %||53 %|
|Possession %||43% / 39%||46 %||40 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 5.50||6.46||4.67|
|Cards||1.71 / 1.83||1.23||2.13|
|Offsides||1.82 / 1.83||1.69||1.93|
|Fouls||12.50 / 14.17||11.23||13.60|
|Shots||14.89 / 14.67||17.46||12.67|
|Shots on Target||5.46 / 4.67||6.62||4.47|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||57% / 50%||79 %||36 %|
|Draw %||21% / 33%||7 %||36 %|
|Loss %||21% / 17%||14 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.07 / 3.50||2.86||3.29|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.33||2.21||1.57|
|Conceded||1.18 / 1.17||0.64||1.71|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||43 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 0%||28 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 17%||7 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 50%||43 %||43 %|
|Scores %||86% / 100%||93 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 50%||50 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||68% / 83%||79 %||57 %|
|Possession %||53% / 56%||52 %||55 %|
|Corners||6.04 / 8.80||6.21||5.86|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.67||2.21||1.79|
|Offsides||1.93 / 2.60||1.79||2.07|
|Fouls||10.29 / 10.20||10.57||10.00|
|Shots||15.43 / 17.40||15.57||15.29|
|Shots on Target||6.18 / 8.20||6.29||6.07|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wycombe Wanderers vs Sunderland Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||4.85||Away Win Nil||4.10|
|Over 2.5||2.12||Under 2.5||1.73|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.78||Under 9.5 Corners||2.04|