- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Wydad Casablanca will welcome Maghreb Fès to Stade Mohamed V for a matchday 20 fixture in Morocco Botola Pro. The last meeting on 26th December 2020 ended in a Wydad Casablanca 1-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Wydad Casablanca has won 3 matches, and Maghreb Fès failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 14% of the time.
Wydad Casablanca's last game in the Morocco Botola Pro against Olympic Safi at home ended in a 3-1 win. WAC had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Wydad Casablanca played much better in the first half and scored in the 11st, 25th and 86th minute.
Maghreb Fès's recent game against Difaâ El Jadida ended in a home 1-3 loss. Maghreb Fès had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Maghreb Fès deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 89th minute.
Since the start of the season, Wydad Casablanca is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 10 games on home soil. WAC's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
Maghreb Fès has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Maghreb Fès wins 0.80 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Maghreb Fès kept a clean sheet in just 10% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won four consecutive matches. Wydad Casablanca is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in ten games.
Maghreb Fès failed to win in eight consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Wednesday and win against Wydad Casablanca.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Wydad Casablanca wins on average 2.60 points per home game, compared to 0.80 points per away game for Maghreb Fès. My prediction is Wydad Casablanca to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 59% of Wydad Casablanca's home and Maghreb Fès's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Wydad Casablanca vs Maghreb Fès Betting Tips
Wydad Casablanca vs Maghreb Fès Head to Head
Average stats between Wydad Casablanca and Maghreb Fès in most recent 7 outings in the Morocco Botola Pro.
Wydad Casablanca vs Maghreb Fès Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Wydad Casablanca and Maghreb Fès across current season. Calculated from Wydad Casablanca's Home stats and Maghreb Fès's Away stats.
Morocco Botola Pro Form
- Coming into this game, Wydad Casablanca has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Wydad Casablanca has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wydad Casablanca is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 4 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Wydad Casablanca at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Wydad Casablanca will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Wydad Casablanca has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 10 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Wydad Casablanca as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Wydad Casablanca has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Wydad Casablanca is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Maghreb Fès, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Wydad Casablanca has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/20 games for Wydad Casablanca this season.
- Coming into this game, Maghreb Fès has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Maghreb Fès has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Maghreb Fès ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Maghreb Fès, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Maghreb Fès has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||20 %||30 %|
|Loss %||10% / 33%||0 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.55 / 2.00||3.20||1.90|
|Scored||1.80 / 1.50||2.50||1.10|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.50||0.70||0.80|
|BTTS %||45% / 17%||50 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 0%||30 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 17%||0 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||67 %||10 %|
|Scores %||90% / 83%||100 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 67%||80 %||70 %|
|Possession %||56% / 51%||54 %||59 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 3.83||5.60||4.10|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.60||1.44||1.89|
|Offsides||1.33 / 0.80||2.50||0.75|
|Fouls||13.14 / 12.60||13.00||13.25|
|Shots||10.42 / 6.33||12.20||8.44|
|Shots on Target||5.42 / 4.33||6.50||4.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 50%||27 %||10 %|
|Draw %||48% / 33%||45 %||50 %|
|Loss %||33% / 17%||27 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.10 / 2.00||2.00||2.20|
|Scored||0.90 / 1.17||1.00||0.80|
|Conceded||1.19 / 0.83||1.00||1.40|
|BTTS %||62% / 67%||64 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||18 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 0%||18 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||5% / 20%||9 %||0 %|
|Scores %||67% / 83%||73 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||27 %||10 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 67%||45 %||20 %|
|Possession %||54% / 47%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 5.00||4.18||3.90|
|Cards||1.78 / 2.17||1.50||2.13|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.17||1.25||1.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 13.50||9.50||13.50|
|Shots||8.20 / 6.50||9.20||7.20|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 3.83||4.00||3.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Wydad Casablanca vs Maghreb Fès Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.30||HT 2||7.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.00||Away Win Nil||9.50|
|Over 2.5||1.69||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||2.15||BTTS NO||1.57|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|