- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Yaracuyanos will welcome Aragua to Estadio General José Antonio Páez for a matchday 6 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 4th May 2014 ended in an Aragua 2-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Yaracuyanos has won 0 matches, and Aragua triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Yaracuyanos's last game in the Venezuela Primera División against Carabobo at home ended in a 1-2 loss. Los Colosos de Sorte had plenty of possession, but not enough quality in the final third of the pitch. Yaracuyanos scored in the second half in the 69th minute.
Aragua's recent game against Academia Puerto Cabello ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
So far, Yaracuyanos plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Yaracuyanos is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Aragua has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Aragua wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Yaracuyanos or Aragua to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 50% of Yaracuyanos's home and Aragua's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Yaracuyanos vs Aragua Betting Tips
Yaracuyanos vs Aragua Head to Head
Average stats between Yaracuyanos and Aragua in most recent 2 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Yaracuyanos vs Aragua Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yaracuyanos and Aragua across current season. Calculated from Yaracuyanos's Home stats and Aragua's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Yaracuyanos has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Yaracuyanos has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Yaracuyanos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Yaracuyanos recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Yaracuyanos has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Yaracuyanos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/7 games for Yaracuyanos this season.
- Coming into this game, Aragua has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aragua has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aragua has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Aragua has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Aragua will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Yaracuyanos, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Aragua has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aragua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/8 games for Aragua this season.
- It's likely that Aragua will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 17%||25 %||67 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||57% / 67%||75 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.33||1.75||2.33|
|Scored||0.86 / 0.67||0.50||1.33|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.67||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||43% / 50%||25 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||0 %||67 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||14% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 17%||25 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.43 / 5.60||3.75||3.00|
|Cards||4.50 / 3.50||4.67||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.43 / 12.60||14.75||7.00|
|Shots on Target||5.29 / 4.20||6.25||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||38% / 0%||33 %||40 %|
|Loss %||38% / 100%||33 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 3.67||1.33||2.80|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.50||0.67||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 3.17||0.67||1.80|
|BTTS %||38% / 50%||0 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||33 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 0%||67 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||55 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 3.67||5.00||3.00|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.50||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.29 / 7.67||5.00||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 3.33||2.50||4.60|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yaracuyanos vs Aragua Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.91||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|