- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Yaracuyanos will welcome Deportivo Lara to Estadio General José Antonio Páez for a matchday 8 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 17th April 2021 ended in a Yaracuyanos 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Yaracuyanos has won 2 matches, and Deportivo Lara triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Yaracuyanos's latest fixture against Academia Puerto Cabello ended in an away 2-1 win. Yaracuyanos was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Yaracuyanos was much better than Academia Puerto Cabello in the second half and scored in the 46th and 51st minute.
Deportivo Lara's previous game in the competition versus Gran Valencia ended in an away 3-3 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Deportivo Lara was pretty good in both halves and scored in the 45th, 49th and 62nd minute.
So far, Yaracuyanos plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.75 points per away game on average compared to 0.75 points at home. Although Yaracuyanos is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Deportivo Lara has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Deportivo Lara has collected 1.25 points on average per away game, compared to 1.00 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Deportivo Lara kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Yaracuyanos has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 1.25 per game. Deportivo Lara is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Yaracuyanos wins on average 0.75 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Deportivo Lara. My prediction is Deportivo Lara to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 50% of Yaracuyanos's home and Deportivo Lara's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Yaracuyanos vs Deportivo Lara Betting Tips
Yaracuyanos vs Deportivo Lara Head to Head
Average stats between Yaracuyanos and Deportivo Lara in most recent 5 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Yaracuyanos vs Deportivo Lara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yaracuyanos and Deportivo Lara across current season. Calculated from Yaracuyanos's Home stats and Deportivo Lara's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Yaracuyanos has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yaracuyanos has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Yaracuyanos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Yaracuyanos has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Yaracuyanos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (50% of all matches) involving Yaracuyanos has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Lara has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo Lara has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo Lara recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo Lara has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/8 games for Deportivo Lara this season.
- Deportivo Lara will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 7 times and overall this season they have scored 1.63 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 17%||25 %||50 %|
|Draw %||13% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||75 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 2.33||1.75||2.25|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.67||0.50||1.25|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.67||1.25||1.00|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||25 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|BTTS Loss||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 50%||50 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||25 %||75 %|
|Possession %||49% / 53%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.50 / 5.60||3.75||3.25|
|Cards||4.50 / 3.50||4.67||4.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.63 / 12.60||14.75||6.50|
|Shots on Target||5.00 / 4.20||6.25||3.75|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 3.00||2.75||3.00|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.83||1.50||1.75|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.17||1.25||1.25|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||75 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 33%||50 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 33%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||75% / 100%||75 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 33%||25 %||25 %|
|Possession %||56% / 48%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.60||5.00||6.00|
|Cards||3.00 / 3.00||3.00||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 18.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.13 / 12.40||10.50||13.75|
|Shots on Target||6.25 / 6.00||5.00||7.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yaracuyanos vs Deportivo Lara Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.25||Under 2.5||1.57|
|BTTS Yes||2.30||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|