- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Yokohama F. Marinos will welcome Kashiwa Reysol to Nissan Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 7th October 2020 ended in a Kashiwa Reysol 1-0 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Yokohama F. Marinos has won 6 matches, and Kashiwa Reysol triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.58 goals, while both teams score 63% of the time.
Yokohama F. Marinos's latest fixture against Kashima Antlers ended in an away 5-3 loss. Yokohama F. Marinos dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Yokohama F. Marinos scored in both halves in the 25th, 74th and 90th minute.
Kashiwa Reysol's recent game against Tokyo ended in a home 0-4 loss. Reysol had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Yokohama F. Marinos is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Yokohama F. Marinos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Kashiwa Reysol has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kashiwa Reysol wins 0.56 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kashiwa Reysol kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Yokohama F. Marinos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
Reysol failed to win in three consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Yokohama F. Marinos.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Yokohama F. Marinos wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.56 points per away game for Kashiwa Reysol. My prediction is Yokohama F. Marinos to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.25 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 28% of Yokohama F. Marinos's home and Kashiwa Reysol's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 27% of Yokohama F. Marinos's home and Kashiwa Reysol's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Kashiwa Reysol Betting Tips
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Kashiwa Reysol Head to Head
Average stats between Yokohama F. Marinos and Kashiwa Reysol in most recent 19 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Kashiwa Reysol Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yokohama F. Marinos and Kashiwa Reysol across current season. Calculated from Yokohama F. Marinos's Home stats and Kashiwa Reysol's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Yokohama F. Marinos has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yokohama F. Marinos has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Yokohama F. Marinos at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Yokohama F. Marinos will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Yokohama F. Marinos has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Yokohama F. Marinos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Yokohama F. Marinos will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kashiwa Reysol, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Yokohama F. Marinos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (44% of all matches) involving Yokohama F. Marinos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Yokohama F. Marinos will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kashiwa Reysol has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Kashiwa Reysol has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Kashiwa Reysol ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Kashiwa Reysol turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kashiwa Reysol recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kashiwa Reysol has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 41% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 3 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Kashiwa Reysol, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (47% of all matches) involving Kashiwa Reysol has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||67 %||57 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.33||2.78||3.14|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.11||1.86|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.67||0.67||1.29|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||44 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 50%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||56 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||56 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 67%||78 %||57 %|
|Possession %||63% / 58%||62 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 7.83||5.78||5.71|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.83||1.56||1.14|
|Offsides||1.44 / 2.50||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.75 / 18.83||12.00||9.14|
|Shots||12.13 / 13.67||11.56||12.86|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 5.17||5.44||6.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 17%||38 %||11 %|
|Draw %||12% / 33%||0 %||22 %|
|Loss %||65% / 50%||63 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.00||3.00||1.67|
|Scored||0.88 / 0.83||1.38||0.44|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.17||1.63||1.22|
|BTTS %||47% / 50%||63 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 33%||38 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||59% / 67%||75 %||44 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||13 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 50%||38 %||22 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 3.33||6.75||5.33|
|Cards||0.88 / 1.00||0.38||1.33|
|Offsides||1.24 / 1.50||0.88||1.56|
|Fouls||12.88 / 12.17||13.25||12.56|
|Shots||9.35 / 9.33||9.88||8.89|
|Shots on Target||4.65 / 4.00||5.13||4.22|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Kashiwa Reysol Odds
|HT 1||2.05||HT X||2.50||HT 2||4.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.90||Away Win Nil||7.75|
|Over 2.5||1.51||Under 2.5||2.39|
|BTTS Yes||1.56||BTTS NO||2.35|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.02|