- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Yokohama F. Marinos will welcome Shimizu S-Pulse to Nissan Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Japan J1 League. The last meeting on 19th May 2021 ended in a Yokohama F. Marinos 5-1 win. Both sides have met nineteen times in the most recent seasons. Yokohama F. Marinos has won 11 matches, and Shimizu S-Pulse triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.84 goals, while both teams score 42% of the time.
Yokohama F. Marinos's latest fixture against Oita Trinita ended in an away 1-0 win. Yokohama F. Marinos was very dangerous in attack, having attempted seven shots on target. Yokohama F. Marinos was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 82nd minute.
Shimizu S-Pulse's recent game against Tokyo ended in a home 3-0 win. Although S-Pa didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Shimizu S-Pulse had good chances in both halves and scored in the 14th, 45+3 and 49th minute.
Since the start of the season, Yokohama F. Marinos is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Yokohama F. Marinos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Shimizu S-Pulse has collected 0.89 points on average per away game, compared to 0.88 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shimizu S-Pulse kept a clean sheet in just 11% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Yokohama F. Marinos is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in nine games.
S-Pa failed to win in five consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Sunday and win against Yokohama F. Marinos. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Yokohama F. Marinos wins on average 2.33 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Shimizu S-Pulse. My prediction is Yokohama F. Marinos to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.38 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 38% of Yokohama F. Marinos's home and Shimizu S-Pulse's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Sunday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 44% of Yokohama F. Marinos's home and Shimizu S-Pulse's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse Betting Tips
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse Head to Head
Average stats between Yokohama F. Marinos and Shimizu S-Pulse in most recent 19 outings in the Japan J1 League.
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Yokohama F. Marinos and Shimizu S-Pulse across current season. Calculated from Yokohama F. Marinos's Home stats and Shimizu S-Pulse's Away stats.
Japan J1 League Form
- Coming into this game, Yokohama F. Marinos has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yokohama F. Marinos has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Yokohama F. Marinos at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Yokohama F. Marinos will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Yokohama F. Marinos has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 9 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Yokohama F. Marinos has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Yokohama F. Marinos will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Shimizu S-Pulse, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Yokohama F. Marinos, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (44% of all matches) involving Yokohama F. Marinos has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Yokohama F. Marinos will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Shimizu S-Pulse has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Shimizu S-Pulse has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Shimizu S-Pulse ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Shimizu S-Pulse recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Shimizu S-Pulse has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 47% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 5 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Shimizu S-Pulse has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/17 games for Shimizu S-Pulse this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 33%||67 %||57 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||33 %||14 %|
|Loss %||13% / 50%||0 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.33||2.78||3.14|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.67||2.11||1.86|
|Conceded||0.94 / 1.67||0.67||1.29|
|BTTS %||44% / 83%||44 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 17%||11 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 50%||0 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||56 %||43 %|
|Scores %||87% / 100%||100 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 17%||56 %||43 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 67%||78 %||57 %|
|Possession %||63% / 58%||62 %||63 %|
|Corners||5.75 / 7.83||5.78||5.71|
|Cards||1.38 / 1.83||1.56||1.14|
|Offsides||1.44 / 2.50||1.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.75 / 18.83||12.00||9.14|
|Shots||12.13 / 13.67||11.56||12.86|
|Shots on Target||5.88 / 5.17||5.44||6.43|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||18% / 33%||13 %||22 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||50 %||22 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||38 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.24 / 3.17||2.38||2.11|
|Scored||0.88 / 1.67||0.88||0.89|
|Conceded||1.35 / 1.50||1.50||1.22|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||38 %||56 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||0 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||53% / 83%||50 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||18% / 17%||25 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||43% / 47%||44 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.65 / 4.00||4.38||3.00|
|Cards||0.59 / 0.83||0.75||0.44|
|Offsides||1.12 / 1.33||1.00||1.22|
|Fouls||8.71 / 9.50||8.63||8.78|
|Shots||9.88 / 11.17||11.00||8.89|
|Shots on Target||3.94 / 5.67||4.13||3.78|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Yokohama F. Marinos vs Shimizu S-Pulse Odds
|HT 1||1.98||HT X||2.75||HT 2||5.77|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|